Healer with more health than tank

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it me or more and more of these day's, as you level, healers are having more health than the tank.....

Post your thoughts
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is my alt who I am moving to main status for cata and I can tell you that when I pug heroics for gold and stuff I am often at the same hp as my tanks, with more hp then my dps. /shrug as long as they aren't retards it will succeed easily though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
True, true..... but i was thinking wouldn't the gear from finishing the dungeon be enough to have a higher health pool?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have heal tanked a few instances when our tank has DC'ed but I wouldn't want to do it often....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
i know you are talking about leveling dungeons, but at 80 any platewearer with a decent dps set is better of tanking (heroics) using that than tank gear, so their hp is usually around the 38-44k hp mark, which is about what geared healers have
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
Is it me or more and more of these day's, as you level, healers are having more health than the tank.....

Post your thoughts

Well considering they have ZERO MITIGATION the health disappears almost instantly.

The only good thing is now they do not get one shotted instantly all the time, for healers good.

Even pre 4.0 you didn't get 1 shotted tanking in dps gear.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Well considering they have ZERO MITIGATION the health disappears almost instantly.

But ... but ... PLATE!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]