visual sheild effect for holy mastery.

85 Human Paladin
i was thinking about this erlier in game and just read a thread comenting on it also. i think that the holy mastry tallent that gives a sheild for a % of the healing done should show up as a sheild on the target.
the thread i read also talked about missing sacred sheild. and that they probly still have the code for it. so why not stick on the sweet looking sheild alog with the absorb?
seems like they have the visual effect down already(sacred sheild effect) and also the code to put it there on the heal(it already shows up and it seems as though it would function like disc preist devine aigus or whatever the bubble thing on heal is called)

anyone else want to see this or am i just rambling on.... maybe if there is enough intrest they will do it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's been suggested quite a few times on the cataclysm beta forums. Holy Priest mastery has a visual effect so I'm not sure why the Holy paladin mastery wouldn't have one.

Hopefully, they get it in soon.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
There are just so many damage absorb shields anymore that I think this one may never get a visual. Kind like of how the Blood Knight tank shield fails to register on screen.

It would be nice to see, but at the same time I don't want clutter on my character if I am tanking. 3 or 4 bubble looking things overlapping at the same time would be too much.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BUR
It'd be neat, but I don't see it happening. Plus, Light of Dawn + Holy Radiance shininess is enough to last me for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Man, if you eat all yo candy now, you're going to get a tummy ache.
Reply Quote
79 Draenei Paladin
maybe at least a power aura?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I vote for the sacred shield animation being used for Ardent Defender, since currently you hit it...and nothing. No sound, no animation.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I want it to be displayed on logs. Nothing more.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I want it to be displayed on logs. Nothing more.

/agree
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They should just use the Old Sacred Shield absorb animation
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah because its not a mastery atm... its a mystery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]