Pimp my name

100 Human Death Knight
So in cataclysm is few weeks away and I plan on race changing my main into a worgen.

And I'm wondering if I should rename him, and I'm looking for ideas.

A few rules though.

• It must be under 12 characters long (the game's limit)

• I would like that it starts with "Ceb" because that's what most people in game call me. (I've checked "Ceb" is taken) however I'm all for trying out new names

• NO ACCENTS (if it's not on your keyboard, don't use it)

• NO TWILIGHT REFERENCES OR OBVIOUS DOG PUNS
Edited by Ceberus on 11/15/2010 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Keep the name.
Reply Quote
53 Night Elf Druid
How about.. Ceberme?
...yeah.. no one is going to come up with anything that sounds good.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure race changing to the new races will be unavailable for some time after the xpac hits.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Keep the name.

Agreed
Reply Quote
Jpworgen.
Reply Quote
53 Night Elf Druid
I'm pretty sure race changing to the new races will be unavailable for some time after the xpac hits.

I'm pretty sure race changing will be made available immediately because they said so already like.. a whole bunch of times.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I personally like to use latin words if I can find one that sounds good. Named my first druid Ævum, had a pally named Nexomalum, ect, though I don't get the feeling that names like that fit your taste. My mage's name, necropronoia I came up with in a similar fasion. Necro means death and pronoia is the belief that the universe is showering you with gifts(opposite of paranoia) loosely meaning the death of hope which I thought was fitting a mage.

I was planning on starting on an all new server to try out all the new classes and low level stuff and what not and was planning on making my DK names dahvi but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it or not. Had a theme going with my toons on the beta. Rhami, Drahmi, Vrahmi.

Sometimes I like to take words that represent the class and change them. Like for my priest I took halo and ended up with Aeilo. My warlock I used the word jaded and came up with Jæded.

I make a lot of alts so I could go on forever, but I hope this helps.
Reply Quote
Ooo!

Dexterworgen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Unless you're really tired of your current name, I'd keep the one you have because it'd still fit a Worgen.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
thanks for the responses,

the reason I'm considering on changing it is because I'm kinda tired of people of thinking that I ripped off the name from mass effect. Also, it's too close to cerberus, and like I said before, I wanted to stay away from the obvious names.

also, keeping "ceb" was just a suggestion because I kinda liked the sound of it, but I'm all for trying out completely new names.
Edited by Ceberus on 11/15/2010 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Orc Warrior

the reason I'm considering on changing it is because I'm kinda tired of people of thinking that I ripped off the name from mass effect. Also, it's too close to cerberus, and like I said before, I wanted to stay away from the obvious names.

also, keeping "ceb" was just a suggestion because I kinda liked the sound of it, but I'm all for trying out completely new names.

Shepard, don't turn your back on me.. think of everything Cerberus has done for you, everything I've done for you.. you need me Shepard.

On a more serious note, as another poster above stated, Worgen were previously human, so any name that would sound good for a human (particularly gothic names) work well with Worgen characters.

A few suggestions (random):

Ardanius
Vicruv / Vicrus
Kebaln
Edited by Wrex on 11/15/2010 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Cerbaerius
Reply Quote
Crebain. It's a little bit of re-arrange, but it really fits for a Gilnean.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you know the mythology behind Cerberus?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Warwick

Props to anyone who gets the reference
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
keep the name
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Shepard, don't turn your back on me.. think of everything Cerberus has done for you, everything I've done for you.. you need me Shepard.

On a more serious note, as another poster above stated, Worgen were previously human, so any name that would sound good for a human (particularly gothic names) work well with Worgen characters.

A few suggestions (random):

Ardanius
Vicruv / Vicrus
Kebaln

I'm quoting Wrex because I've used that technique too, I often put a W before an R or drop the A in "Ardanius" and make it "Rdanius" instead. Or I will change the spelling of a name phonetically to make it more old english RP like war becoming woer. Short names sound best on heavy armor classes IMO. How did I come up with the name for this toon? I'm a construction worker in RL.
Edited by Klawhammer on 11/15/2010 8:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Troll Hunter
name it Muhammed

idk why

just do it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]