Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Ctuchik!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Celibacy
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
It's too bad that you DON'T want to keep Ceberus. CERBERUS, originally from Greek Mythology, is the three headed DOG that guards the way to, essentially, hell. It would be great for a worgen. People who somehow think it originated from Mass Effect could, no offense, use a bit more culture.
Reply Quote
If you wanna keep "Ceb" at the start of it...

Well, that's a hard one anyways, but really all I can say is just throw some crap together 'till it comes out sounding like something you like.

For example, I tried real fast, that B is a pain... About the only things are immediately present themselves as play off is "T" "U", "A", "O", "J" but the issue with that is I try weird combination of letters and they may not be easy to pronounce & make people think you're from some foreign country.

"Cebt", "Cebta", "Cebu", "Ceba", "Cebo" "Cebju" "Cebjusha" .etc And that's the easy-to-pronounce ones....
Like I said, the B causes complications, it's hard to find anything that sounds good with that particular combination as a starter.
Now if it was ceb in the middle of other letters this would be easier.

I think if you want a name with "Ceb" in it the one you already got is probably one of the best you can get.
Edited by Babi on 11/15/2010 9:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
the reason I'm considering on changing it is because I'm kinda tired of people of thinking that I ripped off the name from mass effect. Also, it's too close to cerberus, and like I said before, I wanted to stay away from the obvious names.

I just went cross-eyed.
Reply Quote
44 Orc Warlock
Snugglenose!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]