Bug free, just like the game itself. >.>

Four,
oh: four.

Page Not Found

There was
a PAGE
here.
It's gone now.

(Is this what happens to pages that wander into the forest?)

All I did was look at the advanced layout, then after seeing there were no posts returned hit the page 2 button.

Also, does anyone know a way to change the colour scheme? My eyes have a nasty problem right now where certain colours cause pain.

I don't like having sore eyes just from looking at all the poo shade brown.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I thought this was a beta incarnation which you were in no way obligated to test.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There is a bug report forum for this website. The website that is still in testing.

You should use it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Making everything "Expansion colours!" does not seem to agree with most of our eyes...

Please go back to LK colours Blizz... You can keep the flamey background... Just change the body & text! D:
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
I thought this was a beta incarnation which you were in no way obligated to test.

The main forum has said they are going read only and to start using this one.

Should be out of beta I would have thought.

This is now the forums.

This Wednesday, November 17 these forums will be put into a read-only state. At that time we'll be inviting all posters to fully migrate to the new World of Warcraft community site and forums.

http://www.battle.net/wow

These forums will remain read-only until the end of the month, after which they and all of their posts will be removed ... forever! If you have any posts, information, stickies, etc. that you'd like to keep you'll want to have finished saving it before then.

We've all enjoyed the past few years on these forums, and look forward to creating many more with you on the new community site. See you there!
Edited by Sournois on 11/15/2010 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Starting Wednesday we are forced to use this forum. They should have had all the bugs worked out before they forced a change over.

Personally not a fan of the new forums but w/e I'll adjust. These forums lack.....character to me.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
Anyway, that said, where can we change the colours so that the disabled can read this easily? The site seems to be too "fancy" to use a normal .css hack.

Is there a control panel somewhere?

Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue

The main forum has said they are going read only and to start using this one.

Should be out of beta I would have thought.

This is now the forums.

This Wednesday, November 17 these forums will be put into a read-only state. At that time we'll be inviting all posters to fully migrate to the new World of Warcraft community site and forums.

http://www.battle.net/wow

These forums will remain read-only until the end of the month, after which they and all of their posts will be removed ... forever! If you have any posts, information, stickies, etc. that you'd like to keep you'll want to have finished saving it before then.

We've all enjoyed the past few years on these forums, and look forward to creating many more with you on the new community site. See you there!

Oh... i didn't know today was Wednesday.

I can see that the snarkiness of some people remains the same.

Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Why would one write something on a forum that in is likely to be locked in under 24 hours?

Or are you suggesting that things like bugs and a low contrast colour scheme are ok the day before we are forced?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BUR

There was
a PAGE
here.
It's gone now.

(Is this what happens to pages that wander into the forest?)

Gotta love the Silent Hill reference, though. :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
BAWWWW guys, this thing that's still in development that people aren't expected to use en masse just yet is imperfect!!!

Seriously, though, my only feedback on the 404 pages is, KUDOS, BLIZZ, THEY'RE ACTUALLY KINDA FUNNY.
Edited by Jokaras on 11/15/2010 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I actually like the new color scheme and find it more readable than the old.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear Lord! I can't believe that Blizzard expects folks to occasionally have to click the back button.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BUR
Dear Lord! I can't believe that Blizzard expects folks to occasionally have to click the back button.

I know right. This is an outrage.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I don't have any issues with the color palette except when I get down to the bottom and the reply box is a BRIGHT SHADE OF WHITE THAT SEARS INTO MY RETINAS OMG IT--

bah, whatever.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Pretty much any forum is going to have bugs some times. It's the nature of the beast. At least this one has clever error messages.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]