New runeblades after Patch 3.9 and in Cata?

80 Troll Death Knight
Will the existing rune enchants at least scale to 85?
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight

sure
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

Being that all the good ones are percentage based... Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You know, along with 3 potential tanking specs, I actually expected our unique weapon enchants to be shown the door as well. But yes, some more glow to the enchants would be nice!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Glyph of the Protting Rune Blade
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Rune of the Glyphing Prot Blade
Edited by Arinis on 11/18/2010 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Rune Blades, Rune Glyphs and "prots". Are you guys just making up words?

I use a rune mace.

i want a rune fist! have it say love on left and hate on right in "rune language" on the knuckles. =P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
You never know, in the future Blizzard might give us some new stuff to use with RUneforging on our weapons. :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Don't know why every one is worried about scaling at 85 <.<

Actually look at the link i provided in my last post and read the tooltips on your runeforges. The reason stoneskin gargoyle got an armor % instead of def is so it would scale and the chants found so far are lackluster imo (barring the pretty sparkles they put on your wep :P ).

I wouldn't be surprised if they got nerfed a bit by the time we have dk's end game raiding due to how well they will scale in cata gear due to the whole no ap but primary stats buffed on gear to compensate and the stam changes.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Personally, I'd just like at least a bit of a graphics pass on them. SSG and Fallen Crusader look beyond boring in comparison to the new, ultrashiny Cataclysm enchants. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Personally, I'd just like at least a bit of a graphics pass on them. SSG and Fallen Crusader look beyond boring in comparison to the new, ultrashiny Cataclysm enchants. :(

Signed.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Rune Blades, Rune Glyphs and "prots". Are you guys just making up words?

I use a rune mace.

i want a rune fist! have it say love on left and hate on right in "rune language" on the knuckles. =P
There's this guy named Mickey here in town, he makes 'Mickey's Creole Sauce'. It's delicious.

I met the guy at a local hippie mart, letting customers try it for free. He was describing it as 'First there's the flavor, then the heat!' and I thought those'd be great names for fist weapons. Flavor and Heat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]