Rebirth is bugging out.

90 Night Elf Druid
The restriction of only allowing Rebirths once per battle sometimes bugs, so that after a wipe when we go back in and try to Rebirth the message that we can't resurrect in combat again yet pops up. This sometimes happens even after 30 minutes, where my cooldown has had full time to reset but the invisible restriction is still in effect.

Please fix this soon.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We are getting 10 (or was it 15) minutes brez timer in the upcoming patch. But it will still be 1 brez per encounter.

I did get into encounter where we couldn't use brez at all even though no one had used it since well before the latest battle started. So the timer do bug out and carry over the next battle or 2. I'd like to see solution for this as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are getting 10 (or was it 15) minutes brez timer in the upcoming patch. But it will still be 1 brez per encounter.

I did get into encounter where we couldn't use brez at all even though no one had used it since well before the latest battle started. So the timer do bug out and carry over the next battle or 2. I'd like to see solution for this as well.

Yes, that second part is what this post is about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]