Why so many complaints about Arcane?

80 Draenei Priest
I really hope mages aren't trying to defend arcane mage damage currently. I'm not on beta so I don't know the balance, I'm merely talking 80 here. Its inexcusable for 1 hit to take away over half the health of a target that is wearing resil gear. During Wrath Elemental shamans and Destro locks did overbearing burst like that and were eventually toned down, the same should occur to Arcane mages. And, no, comparing yourself to frost mages or shadow priests isn't a valid way of saying your not OP.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Hunter
agreed. When I heard stories, and thought about their improved polymorph, i thought it would be a problem. In practice, they're a pretty easy kill in comparison to other classes. There are definitely more pressing balance issues.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
this reminds me of the time when warlocks were using the same argument about destro.

'don't let them cast'

dont let a CASTer class cast.

dont let yourselves be interrupted?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]