What was your favorite WotLK boss?

90 Night Elf Druid
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see all the raid bosses in WotLK, so I'll just mention the ones I have done.

5-mans: Easily Herald Volazj. Such a cool fight. I'm a huge HP Lovecraft fan, and this fight basically made me feel like I was fighting a powerful minion of Cthulhu.

Raids: XT and Professor Putricide. Both of those fight were a lot of fun to tank. Controlling the Abom on Putricide was probably the most fun I've had in Wrath.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yogg +1/0 and Algalon were my favorites. Heroic Putricide is the only boss past Ulduar that is in my top 10 I think. This expansion went downhill fast.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sartharion, Mimiron, Yogg-saron, Anub'arak, and the Lich King were my 5 favorites.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
For BC, Janalai, hexlord, and zuljin were pretty fun, ZA to this day is one of the better designed raids.

For WotLK, LK and HM PP I'd say.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Firefighter, yogg 0 and lich king.
Edited by Nadrii on 11/19/2010 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Dreamwalker is up there. It's a really, really good example of how to break the mold of tank, avoid fire, kill that most other bosses are. Not too hard, not too easy.

Lich King too, mainly because with Defile and Necrotic Plague, you have to actually know what you are doing. A pure zerg will simply not work here.

Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
aus
Sarth 3D pre-Ulduar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]