Zealotry shouldn't be dispellable

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Or am I the only one who thinks that?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
a lot of our stuff shouldn't be dispellable. Avenging Wrath, Inquisition, Zealotry, Hand of Freedom, Divine Shield, Hand of Protection, Divine Protection.

Im not saying none of that should, but some of it. All of our cooldowns are retribution can be dispelled.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My problem with our cooldowns being dispellable, besides the obvious this just sucks, is that there are so many other ways to counter it. Disarm neuters Zealotry, Silence neuters the main portion of Avenging Wrath, CC effectively destroys everything we have till we bubble, and oh, there's Mass Dispel/Shattering Throw for that.

It'd be nice to have one less way of cutting down our dps without having offensive dispels borking us.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There is still time left before cataclysm hits, so I hope that some of these issues are tweaked so that ret isn't completely defenseless against dispels. Also, anyone else wish repentance was given a range buff with all the other spells? :[
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My problem with our cooldowns being dispellable, besides the obvious this just sucks, is that there are so many other ways to counter it. Disarm neuters Zealotry, Silence neuters the main portion of Avenging Wrath, CC effectively destroys everything we have till we bubble, and oh, there's Mass Dispel/Shattering Throw for that.

It'd be nice to have one less way of cutting down our dps without having offensive dispels borking us.

I actually noticed how bad silence and disarms affect ret when I went to solo the tiger boss XD Damn I couldn't do %### against him lol.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I'd rather it wasn't dispellable either, but the counter to that I'd imagine would be a significant number of folks complaining about how we hit them like truck without anyway to stop it.
Reply Quote
I'd rather it wasn't dispellable either, but the counter to that I'd imagine would be a significant number of folks complaining about how we hit them like truck without anyway to stop it.

I don't know about you, but in PvP my Templar's Verdict hits for maybe 6k at the most. Unless I run into some poor noob with no resil, then I can one-shot them, but what class can't at this point? It's one of our CDs, it's not really fair that I pop my wings and/or Zealotry and it's down before I can even get a single Hammer off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]