Can I tank the new event bosses?

85 Goblin Death Knight
Biggest problem I've found with them is that DPS insists on ignoring any technical aspects of the fights and just expect to zerg down the bosses, which usually results in either dead dps, or you running around trying to keep tabs on mobs.

It's going to be messy messy messy in Cataclysm...

Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
Just as an update, I tanked the event bosses. Theredras and Flamelash at least. Died once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know at the beginning a lot of healers got caught out by having to actually heal and do it while getting interrupted etc. Once they realized it wasn't a lol heroic dungeon or holiday boss, it was fine.

The Maruadon chick is probably the worst for damage, the rest are just annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
The Hydra one in ZF is a bit annoying. Some of his attacks are shown as marks on the ground which are very hard to see. His ice attack can be dodged, although its on a short cast time. Its safest to just kite him around, that way you should avoid most of his attacks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]