Efflorescence

91 Night Elf Druid
I love the ability but I feel it should be pink rather than green, flowers are supposed to be growing and the whole thing about flowers is they aren't green.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
the parts of the plant that supply nourishment (aka life) are green and brown though. and there are little fluttery flowers or leaves of other colors besides green in the air. plus pink would be pretty annoying on the eyes after a while :P

you are correct though, in the fact that efflorescence is the act of a plant flowering. it can only do so by being supported by the nourishing mechanics of plant life, aka chlorophyll, mineral nutrients, water and CO2 ;)
Edited by Kyiris on 11/11/2010 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
It's leaves. Druids are about leaves. Tree form is...a tree. Plus not all flowers are pink. It's pretty leave it be.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
UE
Bright pink is not as pleasant as bright green on the eyes. I vote nay.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm rather fond of the green. Not just because it's my favorite color, but like Katlmoo said... Green is easy on the eyes as opposed to pink. :3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yeah, I agree. Green is better
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]