Do you still refresh watershield?

(Locked)

85 Tauren Shaman
It's ingrained in me to refresh WS every free global, even if it's twice in a row.
90 Orc Shaman
I do quite often when I am not healing at the time.
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm a water shield addict. After a few aoe hits on me I press it, even if it didn't drop.
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm not ready for a boss pull if I haven't refreshed WS . . . about twenty times.

WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH HOKAI READY GOGOGOGOGO!
90 Orc Shaman
I got into the habit of refreshing watershield back in BC when Mp5 actually only returned mana every 5 seconds, and casting watershield would immediately grant a chunk of mana.
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm not ready for a boss pull if I haven't refreshed WS . . . about twenty times.

WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH HOKAI READY GOGOGOGOGO!

Dude, are you me?

Possibly. Scratch your left big toe, and we'll see if that makes me feel relief.
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah mainly play resto but do it as enhance ls as well.

Damn you patch 3.0-3.1 era. I blame you for my being so ocd about keeping ws up
Its the best when you loose a 8 - 9 stack lightning shield cause combat finished and obviously need to start with full stacks the next fight. >>
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm always spamming it as resto. The noise is worth it.

Swish! Swish! Swish!
100 Tauren Shaman
I spam Lightning Shield even with the glyph.

Firstly, it's habit, and secondly it gives me something to do while waiting on cooldowns/MW stacks.

QFT

Oh crap, now we have something in common.

Silence, baddy!

Who's the baddy with Black Bruise?! :O

Your face. <_<

All the heffers tell me my face is cute. :O
85 Draenei Shaman
I have Water Shield bound to my middle mouse wheel and I hit then thing more times that I can count in a normal run
Swish! Swish! Swish!
80 Troll Shaman
^ lol. And yes, I am guilty of this.
100 Orc Shaman
I used water sheild last week because i was oom, i forgot why i was oom, but it worked after about 5 mintues of water sheild i had enough mana to rez somebody who had the mas rez debuff
100 Pandaren Shaman
You've got to be joking me.
90 Orc Shaman
Like real life, necroing is illegal.
100 Orc Shaman
you know im sorry and im mad, bnut its a good question and i was reading threw the forums and i rememberd i used water sheild this week and i wanted to let somebody know.
100 Pandaren Shaman
This thread was made when Water Shield lasted 10 minutes and went away when you got hit more than 3 times. It doesn't do that anymore. This thread is moot. Grats you used WS as Enh. You're bad.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]