Logs check, what am I gonna get grilled on?

85 Human Paladin
Okay. I did this "test" run with guild as being a trial, and it was my first real ICC on this character. (Did 6-12 with a pug, got kingslayer on.. last monday, first icc).
I feel asthough I did well, however I did once cleanse putri's abom once out of habit, and got hit by blistering cold once.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/e4e266yzs2nxeire/

Note though, this was an ach. run and so that is why there are wipes for seemingly no reason i.e. a healer (not me) forgot to go into a portal for portal jockey, wipe.

I'm just looking for advice, it's been around 8 months since i've healed any ICC (other char I healed on was a resto druid, much different than a pally).

I am afraid they will compare me to the holy paladin officer, here is his log for a night of raiding. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/y26tl81gww8ogwgy/sum/healingDone/
Here is another - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/giuj4v9ihxoqd8pn/sum/healingDone/

Note that my raid was non-heroic and his was mostly heroic icc.

What do you think my officers would throw at me, how well I did , etc? I am looking for advice seeing as this paladin has only been 80 for around a week and a few days and I never healed on her before that.

Please advice :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Seemingly will not let me edit, but we didn't wipe or any die due to abom. or blistering cold hit.
We're doing sindy and lk ach's tonight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lol. The first time I did it, in the pug, I ignored it. I don't know why I did it the second time <_<
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're getting the achievements, nobody is dying due to a lack of healing, etc... I'd consider it a good trial.

Be open to criticism, and show you can learn and adapt. That is what most guilds look for.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
Here are some questions I might ask:

1) Why is your Judgements of the Pure uptime so inconsistent? Some fights you were at 35-40%, others at 95%+.

2) You didn't use a single Hand spell during the entire run. Were there opportunities to that you missed?

3) How was your mana holding up? You were very high on the meters, but seem to want to be higher. You only used Divine Plea once, making me think that mana wasn't what was holding you back...so what was?

EDIT: I'd also want to know why you have three empty glyph slots, and no belt buckle.
Edited by Eckdahl on 11/12/2010 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If you're getting the achievements, nobody is dying due to a lack of healing, etc... I'd consider it a good trial.

Be open to criticism, and show you can learn and adapt. That is what most guilds look for.

Yeah, nobody died to lack of healing except when they tried to have me 1 heal sindy (got to like 60% , that is when I was hit by blistering cold).

Here are some questions I might ask:

1) Why is your Judgements of the Pure uptime so inconsistent? Some fights you were at 35-40%, others at 95%+.

2) You didn't use a single Hand spell during the entire run. Were there opportunities to that you missed?

3) How was your mana holding up? You were very high on the meters, but seem to want to be higher. You only used Divine Plea once, making me think that mana wasn't what was holding you back...so what was?

EDIT: I'd also want to know why you have three empty glyph slots, and no belt buckle.

1 - some fights were very damage heavy and I forget on them, or was too far away (20 yard range is all)
2 - never had a reason to use a hand spell, no opportunities
3 - I never went oom, ever, andpeachs (other healer) is in full t10 heroic gear, so they did a lot of raid healing, so I mainly focused on tanks.

I have empty glyph slots because none are on the AH, ever, my server is pretty dead for that. belt buckle, though, I need to get. I thought I had one on for some reason..

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]