Human Mages (PvP)- What race will you reroll?

90 Human Mage
With humans racials being utterly useless for PvP combat, what race will you reroll?

Gnome - (snare removal, arcane resist, 5% extra mana)
Dwarf - (Disease, poison, and bleed removal + temporary armor)
Night Elf - (stealth mechanic, nature resist)
Draenei - (heal over time, spell hit, shadow resist)
Worgen - (sprint, 1% crit, nature+shadow resistance)

or...
Faction transfer?
Stay human?

I myself will be going Worgen for the sprint. Being able to gain distance on someone or escape from an unfavorable situation faster seems to be optimal (LoS-ing in arenas), though I must admit having shadowmeld would be interesting for Rated Battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
Stay human, they'll buff humans after they get their race change $. PvP will be so messed up for the first 3-4 months(or longer) of Cata that having a worthless racial won't matter as much.

[qq]TBH you also might as well make a new main, Mages lost almost all fun factor for Frost and Arcane.[/qq]
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's quite possible that they may buff it after the fact. But waiting on Blizzard to do things, even when they specifically say they will be doing them, hasn't ever done anyone any good. That, my friend, is the path towards self destruction.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I'm still wondering where the racials revamp went.
Reply Quote
It's quite possible that they may buff it after the fact. But waiting on Blizzard to do things, even when they specifically say they will be doing them, hasn't ever done anyone any good. That, my friend, is the path towards self destruction.

Paying 15$ more because they nerfed your racial just seems pretty stupid to me.

Unless you're really serious about the game it's not worth paying 15$ every time they decide to nerf a racial, and it's kind of sad to see so many players support what is likely intentional imbalance for profit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Even though the racial was useless, bad racials (or no racials) are not enough to make me race change. I ended up going blood elf when I changed to horde to join a new raiding guild though.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
You should probably stay human. Some of those heroic trinkets simply #@%! on a standard PvP one when used together.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
can't use dragonslayer haste trinkets anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Seebach is and will forever be a human.

Gnomes are short
Dwarves are drunks
Elves are treehuggers
Draenei are too muscular
Worgen are eh

Human are the most iconic heroes ever, with a never say die attitude.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Dieter Seebach?

Haizen Seebach actually.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'll probably go goblin, but I'm undecided as of yet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'm definitely staying human. Not only do I love the feel of the race and the look, but from a racials point of view, getting an extra 10% reputation is definitely the best racial early in an expansion.

I'll definitely be making a second mage horde-side though, goblin.
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Rogue
You get an extra trinket at the cost of putting your "insignia of the ..." trinket at a 1min extra cd.
How powerful this trinket is depends on what trinkets we will have access to come cata.
Have you seen all of them?

1 extra trinket, is still one extra trinket. Seems far from useless. I think the word Balanced is much more accurate ^^
Reply Quote
Sup? I'm a G nome. Chillin in the club sippin some brewskis.
Reply Quote
Say Worgen backwards... there's your reason for never race changing to worgen...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]