Mage dreams while we wait..

It's WAY too quiet in here.

Sooooo. Lets spicen things up a bit and DREAM.

Have no fears, the blues never visit the mage forums ANYWAYS, so lets DREAM. Just keep things to a nice polite SILLY nature, and I'm sure they'll leave us alone. Of course, they are welcome to submit some ideas too.

I wish we could have a Wall of Ice spell. A REAL wall of ice. And we could encase ourselves with it, and become TANKS!. Where healers could heal the ice or something (give them MITTENS first of course), and we could use frost mages as tank.

I wish blz would ACTIVATE the already-built-into-the-game, blocking! So players (and NPCs/Mobs) coudl not just walk through players. ~~cry~~ blz says it would cause GRIEF.

I wish we could get MORE RANGE on spells through enchants, potions, gems, gear, etc.

I wish we could get RID of resilience. OR add a ANTI-RESILIENCE potion, like -1000 Resilience on the next 20 hits. LOL would thta be fun.

I wish we could fight while mounted, and KNOCK enemies off their mounts, like through poly, fire blast (God how I miss that). etc.

I wish Flask of Petrification was put back the way it used to be. Invulnerability for a minute. God was that fun in PvP.

A REAL web/net spell. None of this, pathetic 3 seconds. And NOOOO, the 5 seconds on nets come cata is also WAY too little in duration.

Removal of DR, and pvp durations on snares/cc. Give everybody a trinket to pop out of "IT", for what ever CC/Snare "IT" is if they complain. Pffft, I only cast poly on enemies trying to cap a flag, cause at least they are most likely to be at 100% health ANYWAYS.

Speaking of poly, GOD, do I wish we could get rid of its heal-the-enemy. Pffft, ever here of a mage getting poly REFLECTED on them? No, cause the warrior wanted the heals ANYWAYS (I know, sad joke),

Let talents affect our wands. Like the talent for slow on arc-blast affect a wand that fires arc-blast (err, are there any wands that cast arc-blast?). Or let me throw it like a BOOMERANG when I'm out of mana and trying to RUN AWAY at the least.

Let every spell for EVERYONE (and bows/arrows/guns) be useable while moving. LOL, you know, some weapons, like SPEARS in real life, only really work if you can get to a running start, but that would be asking of blz to understand the laws of physics.

Kick horde out of Dalaran. Maybe allow ONLY the female Blood Elves. In skirts. Tight skirts. Wet T-Shirts. And under arms shaved. I'd consider female trolls, but they'd have to have a BAG over their heads or something.

Have as much mana as tanks have health. Like thats too much to ask for.

Well, I guess that's enough for now.

I'm sure there will be MANY KINDS of responses that will help MOTIVATE me to add more ideas.
Reply Quote

Quote from Xiun
I hope they remove water elementals being permanent.

I hate pets :<

I wish we couldsacrifice the WE kind of like locks, and gain a shield, more-spell power, or something. Or even better! Have it EXPLODE! Freeze, chill, and do damage!

Now that would be COOL!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I wish blz would ACTIVATE the already-built-into-the-game, blocking! So players (and NPCs/Mobs) coudl not just walk through players. ~~cry~~ blz says it would cause GRIEF.

Until some idiot on a mammoth blocks the doorway to the Auction House.

I wish we could get MORE RANGE on spells through enchants, potions, gems, gear, etc.

YES.

Maybe allow ONLY the female Blood Elves. In skirts. Tight skirts. Wet T-Shirts.

Nah, I'm not really attracted to 14 year old girls.

Reply Quote

Quote from Rech

Until some idiot on a mammoth blocks the doorway to the Auction House.

Block the AH! That would be TONS of fun! That could lead to ANTI-BLOCKING patrols! Built in NPC's one can talk to about people blocking! FINES! JAIL!

Oh,,, I almost forgot! We should have Baby Spices added as a regular food recipe, and maybe simple/sheap lol-living-corpse-removal potions, kind of like the death knight thingy.
Edited by Noixi on 11/13/2010 7:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
It's about time mage learn to heal. Come on after 5 years in Azeroth the master of magic have yet to learn a simple heal from other classes.

Mass blink would be fun.

BTW they should update the graphic on LB with a cloud of mushroom XD
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Let me turn Ring of Frost into Frostfire Wreath ala Shade of Aran's move in Karazhan.
Reply Quote

AWESOME quote from Kelsium
It's about time mage learn to heal. Come on after 5 years in Azeroth the master of magic have yet to learn a simple heal from other classes.

Mass blink would be fun.

BTW they should update the graphic on LB with a cloud of mushroom XD

MASS BLINK.... THAT'S AWESOME!

THAT would be UBER FUN. A whole pvp raid suddenly go BLINK.

And in regards to LB, it should have a knockback if it is only going to affect 3 people.
Reply Quote

Quote from Wyler
It would be cool if mobs/players actually had an "on fire" graphic that got bigger as the dot gets bigger. When it reaches a certain size they could even scream wuaha.

LOL, or have a EMOTE with Yosemity-Sam's voice screaming "MY BISCUITS ARE BURNING"!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You know what...why not have a talent in fire where all mage spells blew up on impact...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Mass Slow Fall.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Remove Fel Flame from warlocks. First they cry about Ice Lance, now they have Ice Lance, now they aren't crying.

Bah humbug.
Reply Quote

Quote from Baguette
I spent five years waiting for a non-combat sheep pet. I used to talk about it in guild chat back then.

Now I just want one that isn't murdered ever 2-5 minutes. /sigh

Also

and a BIG ALSO:

TOME OF POLYMORPH: GIRAFFE

Ahh, this reminds me of Warcraft III the desktop game. There was a CUSTOM map of the game that played it as a RACING-CAR game, and the cars had things like SHEEP-TORPEDOS...

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I want them to put dark simulacrum into spell steal and take away the cooldown >:D
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Personally I'm dreaming of getting my AB down below 2 seconds cast time.

I would like to see us have something like the equivalent of a fear spell, except it turns all the mobs to sheep instead. Would be helpful if a fight is going south, because of the regen when mobs are sheeped, we could all heal/bandage/buff etc then try again instead of having to wipe, spend 10 minutes running back into the instance, repairing, blah blah blah.

To whoever said giraffes....HELL YEAH!

I'd like to see a better variety of gems, or maybe a way to reforge gems, or hell even a way to pick what stats we want on our gems.

Fire has not one but two AoE spells, Frost has Blizzard, Arcane mages have a crappy little Arcane Explosion.....could we please get something USEFUL.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Alright, get this, an element for each spec.

I know that doesn't sound very interesting but then give them some kind of cool bonus if all three of them are in the same raid like...

VOLTRON

Then all the mages would be inside the GIANT ROBOT ELEMENTAL and would have to work together to make it kill stuff.

It would always oneshot warriors, no exceptions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]