Get Your Halaa Talbuks Now!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
For those of you still needing the mount achievements and haven't gotten the two Halaa talbuk mounts, now is the time to get them. With these special event quests taking players to Nagrand, Halaa is now active again with player activity. Don't pass it up, trust me, Halaa throughout Wrath has been barren with nothing going on.

So get out there and kill, kill, kill for your battle tokens! Even if your faction doesn't manage to claim Halaa, rack up those tokens for later when Nagrand becomes abandoned again and easy to claim solo.
Edited by Orengreen on 11/12/2010 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Confirmed. Halaa has some pretty nice battles going on right now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the heads up, I've been dying to get these!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hopefully the window of opportunity didn't close as fast as it opened. I still need 90 tokens for the dark war mount. Fortunately I got the dark riding mount last night.
Reply Quote
Did they fix the 'bug' where you could group with a warlock of your own faction and have him hellfire himself to death and you get a token?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Halaa throughout Wrath has been barren with nothing going on.

Still is on A52 :(

Just make a post on your realm forums LF players to trade kills with.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Halaa throughout Wrath has been barren with nothing going on.

Still is on A52 :(

I HAVE SEEN YOU BEFORE
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I wish they would go the Wintergrasp route and just make these things cost Honor. Or maybe honor + research tokens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]