hunter,warrior?

85 Tauren Druid
ok i planned on making a hunter when cata comes out but recently i have been looking at warriors also and i need help as to which one to play as my alliance main need help going crazy between choosing hunter or warriors,need to know if hunters are gonna suck or not
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Vis
Warriors are better at both PvE and PvP. They do more DPS, and can easily roll a Hunter in PvP.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
OP
I love my warrior and most other people seem to hate thier class

take that for what its worth
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Warriors are better at both PvE and PvP. They do more DPS, and can easily roll a Hunter in PvP.
do u get rolled by warriors?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Vis
It really doesn't matter what level of skill I have. I could be a gladiator and Warriors would still be in a much MUCH better position to win and even lesser skilled Warriors could win just because of the mechanics of the classes.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27607507909&sid=1

This is a thread by a Gladiator level Hunter. Good Warriors can make the fight look like a complete one-sided joke.
Edited by Ghostraven on 11/14/2010 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Rogue
do u get rolled by warriors?

He is telling the truth...I have wars hunters droods lock pally

Wars roflstomp a hunter on live and well into cata unless things are changed.

Edit..op it sounds like you are looking for the FotM class..otherwise you would play what you find enjoyable no matter if they are getting rolled over or not.
Edited by Mystrust on 11/14/2010 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
what does FOTM stand for again?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Id say warrior, cause I love mine, and yeah.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
what does FOTM stand for again?

flavor of the month
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Roll warrior and enjoy much success in world of warcraft.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]