http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFlQNtL8F9s

/bump & like for Justice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kS0A_E2Ag
Whoa, Carerra's avatar looks weird now.

Then again so does Holiwrath.

Gotta love the pig tails!
92 Blood Elf Paladin
YEAH BUT DID YOU LIKE THE VIDEO?

who doesn't like old fashion karate movies?
100 Human Paladin
One thing you may want to make clear in your first post is that (as of now) it's the Maintankadin forum people want to be reading - the site is largely out of date/not updated, at least last I checked.
85 Human Paladin
One thing you may want to make clear in your first post is that (as of now) it's the Maintankadin forum people want to be reading - the site is largely out of date/not updated, at least last I checked.

I'm using Maintankadin as a blanket term to refer to everyone there, not the site it self. All of my links, link to the forums themselves.
100 Human Paladin
I'm using Maintankadin as a blanket term to refer to everyone there, not the site it self. All of my links, link to the forums themselves.

I'm referring to your list of links in the first post, which includes the link to maintankadin's main site - if people go there, they'll be understandably confused by Tier 7 gearing guides, I'd guess :p
85 Human Paladin

I'm referring to your list of links in the first post, which includes the link to maintankadin's main site - if people go there, they'll be understandably confused by Tier 7 gearing guides, I'd guess :p

Mmmm, yeah that probably is a good idea.

Thanks.
Hey Xayton.

Quick question. When you see your own guide does it have your first post highlighted and saying highly rated beside it or does it not let you know if your post is highly rated or not?
85 Human Paladin
Hey Xayton.

Quick question. When you see your own guide does it have your first post highlighted and saying highly rated beside it or does it not let you know if your post is highly rated or not?

Yeah, I currently see the post as White with Highly Rated in green.
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump for win and ponies.
I learn things from this thread so............BUMP!
10 Gnome Rogue
Bump for win and ponies.

ponies?!?!?!
85 Human Paladin
Yes win and ponies. Paladins are full of those.
10 Gnome Rogue
PONIES?!?!?!?!?!
PONIES?!?!?!?!?!

WTB Hallowed Helm for Gidgite @ Caelestrasz!

This.

Though my imp has expressed interest in the rare female imp would like Gidgite @ Caelestrasz's number to constantly harass and stalk her.
Edited by Vaydra on 11/18/2010 10:00 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]