85 Draenei Paladin
PONIES!!!

::starts foaming at the mouth::

THIS IS MADNESS

THIS.... IS..... PONIES!!!

:D
85 Draenei Paladin
Man, this is very good! No wonder I've been sucking :o

That, and I'm not tank specced once again....that 'could' help I guess...
Edited by Mycah on 11/19/2010 11:08 AM PST
85 Dwarf Paladin
I tried to do the "Dislike" -> Report -> other route... but I liked it already.

/sadface
10 Gnome Rogue

/sadface

/tickle
85 Tauren Paladin

I reported for reason "Other" because there was no report for sticky option... told them to sticky this guide and bring that functionality to the new forums. Then I liked each post.

I mostly want to see more added to the addons section... it looks small and neglected. I understand that a lot of addons can bog down a computer (my poor laptop can't do 25mans ever), but the ones I'm suggesting are genuinely useful and important and contribute to the good of the player using them.

1) Omen. I think it's a great tool for seeing TPS and understanding how threat works in terms of numbers along with learning to manage and estimate threat output (and where/when to apply HoS).

2) DBM. I think it justifies itself. And don't give me some response about "Skilled raiders don't use DBM".

3) Recount. I want to concede to the argument that people can get caught up in staring at the numbers on this one. But, sometimes the numbers show something that wouldn't be as obvious without Recount.

Just my suggestions, looking forward to seeing your thoughts on them.
85 Human Paladin

I reported for reason "Other" because there was no report for sticky option... told them to sticky this guide and bring that functionality to the new forums. Then I liked each post.

I mostly want to see more added to the addons section... it looks small and neglected. I understand that a lot of addons can bog down a computer (my poor laptop can't do 25mans ever), but the ones I'm suggesting are genuinely useful and important and contribute to the good of the player using them.

1) Omen. I think it's a great tool for seeing TPS and understanding how threat works in terms of numbers along with learning to manage and estimate threat output (and where/when to apply HoS).

2) DBM. I think it justifies itself. And don't give me some response about "Skilled raiders don't use DBM".

3) Recount. I want to concede to the argument that people can get caught up in staring at the numbers on this one. But, sometimes the numbers show something that wouldn't be as obvious without Recount.

Just my suggestions, looking forward to seeing your thoughts on them.

Thanks.

As for the addons I did think about putting the basics such as Omen and DBM in (and I still may) but I looked at it and figured most people would have the common sense to already have those. But like I said I probably will add "the basics" to that list.
85 Tauren Paladin
common sense

Read: uncommon sense
85 Human Paladin
Very true.
10 Gnome Rogue
Very true.

you stay out of this
90 Tauren Paladin
you stay out of this

/poke
10 Gnome Rogue
you stay out of this

/poke

::purr::
10 Gnome Rogue
pew pew
85 Draenei Paladin
pew pew

It's what I do. :)
Non-blue stickies do exist just not in the class forums apparently >.<

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182270/
85 Tauren Paladin
Non-blue stickies do exist just not in the class forums apparently >.<

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182270/

This thread just needs to keep racking up "likes" and hopefully it'll get stickied. I can't see a reason not to have stickies available in class forums.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]