@ Monday

85 Night Elf Warrior
It's Monday. Really early Monday, but Monday. New baby Warr is 58. Outlands when I wake up. So tired. Latest I've been up in weeks. ><
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Farming old world content for mass gold, have nothing to do for another hour while I wait for ZG/AQ20 to reset.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
Playing ranked LoL games.

People are really bad and have no idea what map control is. :(
Reply Quote
10/12 IC10 HMs our first week. Tonight we are going to attempt Sindy again (16% last night) and then do the necrotic plague achieve on LK. Tomorrow/Wed is reg mode achieves for our drakes. It feels good to be raiding with people who can actually carry their own weight again, makes me excited for Cata.
Reply Quote
Bane of the Fallen King this weekend!

We would have had it much sooner, but the new raid lockout system messed us up.

Plugging away at loremaster.
Reply Quote
Bane of the Fallen King this weekend!

We would have had it much sooner, but the new raid lockout system messed us up.

Plugging away at loremaster.

Heyyyyyy, congrats!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
lols, got the epic fists out of ZG in the same run.

NOW I CAN BE A WERETIGER!11
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Thank you all so much for the advice last Friday for fury. I got into the 25 man, tanked most of it, but when I did dps, put out about 8k, which if you saw my gear, is not too shabby lol. I did get both bloods, turned that in for my Shadow's Edge!!! which I will porbably turn legendary sometime in Cata ;) I got a Sanc token, the Broken Ram Skull helm and a 264 ring that "used to be good" lol before the armor nerf....anyhow, we took down 11/12 in about 2.5 hours then wiped on LK for another 2.5...I think the best attempt was 31% which isn't too shabby imo. Going to have to miss this week's run, my buddy planned his last guys night out as his baby is due next month :)

*Also, did my digital download today, the game files are downloading and installing now :) can't wait!!
Edited by Reznick on 11/15/2010 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just found out my Thanksgiving break starts next Wednesday at 2pm! 19 hours PTO wooowoooo, I %@!%in love corporate America!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Who do you main?

I usually skill it up with Tryndamere. Just finished my crit damage rune page, something like 46% extra crit damage lol.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

So when I was "fighting" Erikanus (however you spell it) in moonglade, I swear I didn't just stand in the harbor building watching all sorts of druids of all levels getting absolutely destroyed by tons of shades everywhere.

Well then I swear I'm not going to highfive you.

/highfive
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux

Who do you main?

I usually skill it up with Tryndamere. Just finished my crit damage rune page, something like 46% extra crit damage lol.

Well, I've been avoiding ranked matches until recently and I'm just finding it hilarious that people don't pay attention to the map.

I play jungle nunu/rammus/malphite depending on how I feel, running arm pen reds/flat HP quints/CDR blues/HP per level yellows.

It's really silly that i can have the entire enemy side of the map warded/have full control of the buffs as a 'tank' hero and then shut down the enemy team simply because i come flying out of nowhere early/mid game and murder them.

Also, people like standing in Nunu's ult because they wasted their interrupts on his banshees.

And yeah- full crit dmg on Gangplank/Tryndamere is hilarious.

I have about that much crit bonus damage on my plank book, and when I play normal games I spend a lot of time just instagibbing teemos/ezreals with no survivability items.

edit: http://i.imgur.com/E8HU9.png

Scoreboard from my last normal match. I'm rammus. The Ezreal/gangplank basically killed themselves on ball curl, Luz/Vlad I just smacked to death.
Edited by Grimrage on 11/15/2010 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I raked up all the leaves in my backyard for my nieces/nephew to jump in over the weekend...the pile was 6 feet tall and they absolutely loved it. You're never too old to enjoy jumping in a massive pile of leaves. Hopefully we get to do it again next weekend...

Took way too many days off after giving blood last week. I need a *&#%ing workout fix. Hard workout tonight and tomorrow morning, then indoor soccer tomorrow night.

Did a few ICC10 HMs and some Timbermaw Hold rep over the weekend. Only raiding when the guild needs a tank...I'm really, really sick of ICC. 6 Elementium Ingots dropped in BWL this week...I won 5. AQ armor quests here I come.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Warrior
Just got a call for a job interview for this week! Happy days(if I get it lol)!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
The Cowboys.

Won.

Against the Giants.

Oh. Hell. Yes.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
School work, and playing the AH.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
All i did this weekend is grind JP on alts.

Also got my nooby paladin into a ToC25, got a trophy, then realized that the cost to upgrade to a piece of 245 is barely below just getting another t-10 piece. It's been so long since i wanted trophies on any of my toons that i forgot that the 245 gear is the trophy plus the JP to buy the item again.

What a rip off, well i get 20g for it i guess. No way i am spending 1100+ JP on a peice of 245 gear.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I haven't spent any JP since 4.0.1 launched. On any alt. Daddy needs his 346 gear when he dings 85.

And let me reiterate that the COWBOYS BEAT THE GIANTS AT MEADOWLANDS STADIUM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]