@ Monday

Phase 4 is live with new dungeon finder bosses! Can't wait to get home and check out some new pve content.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Phase 4 is live with new dungeon finder bosses! Can't wait to get home and check out some new pve content.

Right now?!?!?!?! :D
Reply Quote
I am watching a wow.com live stream of it as we speak. Seems to not have started on all servers but I think it is a mini-progress thing like IQD was, or maybe its time based.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Also, looks like 4.0.3 is coming out tomorrow. It won't have the Shattering, but hopefully we'll see free Bloodsurge Slams plus the 2pc change (just so people will shut up about it).

Wuts wrong wid 2 pc? lawlz?

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

Yep. Nothing too fancy though, which I guess is nice. The actual clearing of Stormwind/IF was awesome though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Yep. Nothing too fancy though, which I guess is nice. The actual clearing of Stormwind/IF was awesome though.

Yeah clearing stormwind was way more awesome than killing the bosses. We had like 2 40 man raids going on in each city. I was lagging like a beast but it was awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
That said the bosses had alot of nostalgia factor. That was kind of cool. It'd be nice if that was a prelude to each of the instances we visited becoming a new level 85 instance permanently though.
Reply Quote
I need to get my druid to 80 asap so I can get some welfare 251s...right...before...cata.... gah nvm.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It would be, but I don't see that happening. At least people got a bit of a preview of Al'akir's model who haven't been following the beta.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
I don't really play League because of hardware issues and being left handed, but when I play DoTA, the best games are where the team players know each other and work together. And I mean both teams, I've grown sick of killing idiots.

I know the feeling. Part of me has a bit of fun when I just harass the hell out of people who are bad/slamming back a 40 of windex while playing, but it is a lot more fun vs. a good team.

I remember my first CAL match with my friends, one of my friends was being a huge #%%!!. I was tiny. So I tossed him into the enemy team.

He stopped being a #%%!!.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
That said the bosses had alot of nostalgia factor. That was kind of cool. It'd be nice if that was a prelude to each of the instances we visited becoming a new level 85 instance permanently though.

Are the bosses farmable?

I'd like to farm the crap out of them on some of my fresh 80 alts as the gear is much better than what i am rocking now.

I don't think there is anything i want on this giu or my mage though, but my noobie paladin would love some of the items.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Are the bosses farmable?

I'd like to farm the crap out of them on some of my fresh 80 alts as the gear is much better than what i am rocking now.

I don't think there is anything i want on this giu or my mage though, but my noobie paladin would love some of the items.

Yeah you can farm them all day and all night if you want.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux

Only during the event's 'uptime', after you repel an elemental invasion wave.

It stays up for like..2 hours? And you can do it over and over as long as it's up. I think.

I know I got through 11 or so bosses on my DK before they became unavailable.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior

Only during the event's 'uptime', after you repel an elemental invasion wave.

It stays up for like..2 hours? And you can do it over and over as long as it's up. I think.

I know I got through 11 or so bosses on my DK before they became unavailable.

Sweet cause my paladin needs the healing items pretty badly. Dk needs the stuff too.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux

Sweet cause my paladin needs the healing items pretty badly. Dk needs the stuff too.

they're pretty easy.

kaiju ghazrilla is buggy as hell. He kept resetting aggro on me and regenning to full HP after launching me with his knock-up.

theradras is a joke, but farts poison.

susuran is hilariously easy.

flamelash will kill stupid people with ghetto legion flames.

also, magni/varian help you.

I think they can outdps some of the bads I've grouped with using their cleave/ww spam, lol
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior

they're pretty easy.

kaiju ghazrilla is buggy as hell. He kept resetting aggro on me and regenning to full HP after launching me with his knock-up.

theradras is a joke, but farts poison.

susuran is hilariously easy.

flamelash will kill stupid people with ghetto legion flames.

also, magni/varian help you.

I think they can outdps some of the bads I've grouped with using their cleave/ww spam, lol

Are they like the holiday bosses? meaning can i tank them in fury spec and gear?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux

Are they like the holiday bosses? meaning can i tank them in fury spec and gear?

nah they actually hit kinda hard.

i was tanking them in DPS gear as blood, however.

But uh, they have 1.500,000 HP each, give or take.

Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Bummer, the HH was fun. Queue as tank, stay in fury, hold aggro the entire time and do 80% of the damage.

Twas fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]