Druid tanks are far to fun now :(

80 Night Elf Druid
I had cata ALL planned out.
I was gonna transfer this druid trollside.
And name him boomzilla
AND ROCK MOONKIN FORM!

But...they buffed the fun quotient of bearform! There's more trickery now! Pulverize is cool! Mastery is FUN! Troll bears have tusks..and are neon.

TL:DR Blizz, by making bear tanks interestings, and giving me more buttons to push than maul and swipe, you've made it hard for me to choose a good name for my troll druid, and you're making me confused.
Reply Quote
I'm staying Boomkin, pew pew is always more fun.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Well, to be fair, atm...everyone at the college I go to is looking to all server/faction transfer to the same server, and it's looking like the inevitable uberguild is going to consist of roughly 60 dps, 15 healers, and 3 tanks.
They can use more tanks.
I can use more "looking like a goddamn cross between a bear, a baseball crazy, and some sort of rocker" :P
Reply Quote
I know what you mean tho, it sucks that the Moonkin form didn't get an updated look. By looks alone I'm tempted to try feral as well. The cool thing is once you get bored with how your cat/bear looks all you need to do is get a hair dye.. As a boomkin druid you're stuck with one of the ugliest npcs ever, as a form.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
eh. give em a year, we'll get hawt neon moonkin crazy then
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
I leveled as feral and it was a blast, I've been a bear tank since northrend. Definitely my favorite druid spec.

My druid has two feral specs and I'm proud of it. ^-^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Why choose? Feral Tank/Boomkin all the way.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
druid tanking is fun, but feral dps is sooo much better in my opinion. plus, i can easily tank wotlk heroics in cat spec with mostly cat gear (trinkets/neck are replaced for extra stam)

kitteh/resto is the way to go
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Get duel spec, make Balance main and Bear OS, so you will always have both at your disposal?

Work on both if possible?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Why choose? Feral Tank/Boomkin all the way.

Definitely will be my way to go too.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
feral/feral all the way. those other talent trees are for jokers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]