What TIME can we faction change to new races

85 Orc Warrior
I read the blue post about faction changes going live with the release of cataclysm, but what TIME will I be able to do it? I live on the east coast, if I purchase the game at 9:00pm PST and upgrade my account, can I faction change my toon right then? Or do I have to wait until 12:00am PST when the servers actually come up?
Reply Quote
I think if you purchase fraction change now, you'll get that little button next to your character's name on the character screen. Just don't click it and play normally till Cata and once that hits, click it and Boom! No waiting!

Oh, and you will not be able to do it till 12:00PST time when the servers go live.
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
Well all the cata features won't be available till 12 am pst so probably at that time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
you shouldn't be able to buy game till midnight PDT so i'd assume its at that point ya can start the change
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]