Acheron replacement?

90 Undead Priest
In the last couple of weeks, Acheron (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9552-Acheron.html#info) has stopped working for me. It worked briefly after 4.0, so I suspect that updating a library did the mod in (it is now showing "Acheron" on every line instead of the character names).

I am looking for a mod to replace it, and the pickings seem to be slim:
- I don't want to know about the killing blow only, like Fatality does: the main use I had for Acheron was checking what had happened in the 10 secs or so before the death, as the death blow sometimes is not enough info)
- Ouch seems interesting, but I don't like the fact that I need to set 5 people as the subjects of the mod, and that's it

In practice, all I need is a mod that filters/records combat log and presents the info in a clear way. Does anyone have any suggestion?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hm... My Acheron is still working. Where did you download yours from? The versions on Curse and WowAce are more recent then the last upload to Wowinterface.

Regardless, I have been in search of an Acheron replacement for a while. Something with a better GUI and a smaller memory stamp. Hopefully someone will post a good replacement here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Skada has a death reporting feature built in. While I wasn't as sophisticated a user of Acheron when I used it, Skada doesn't gracefully happen combat rezzes. It loses details of what happened before the first death.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]