Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
80 Troll Shaman
* All exceptional apps are more than welcome to apply.
* Any skilled players with limited schedules are also welcome to join for rated BG's and alt runs.
We plan to have a very solid and reliable core of 11-12 raiders. You will never sit out an entire raid, so plan to be in every night.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 8:00 - 12:00 EST (5:00-9:00 PST / Server)
- Thursdays: 8:00 - 12:30 EST (Used as clean up during progression, possible alt runs during farm periods, or rated BG's.)
[H] Tichondrius- a PvP realm on the LA server. (PST)
- Located on BG9 (Top Battlegroup)
- Very active pug community with 3-4 GDKPs going off weekly.
<Asphyxia> is founded by experienced raiders, with kills ranged from Heroic Lich King to Kil'jaeden (pre-nerf). This guild is being created to compete for server firsts and high world rankings on all kills and achievements, while maintaining a casual schedule.
Our schedule is the only thing casual about us and we take raiding very seriously. We're not going to waste your time and we hope you won't waste ours. We like to have fun and joke around, but not at the expense of wiping.
We not only want to become competitive raiding, but in all aspects of the game. We plan to actively arena and run rated battlegrounds in Cataclysm.
Outside of raiding, you can always find the officers in Vent almost every knight. We aim to create a great social environment and not just a guild of angry raiders. Those guilds don't last long. We also value our reputation on the server and expect everyone to act accordingly.
Officer's Notable WoTLK Achievements:
-10M Glory of the Raider
-10M Yogg +0
-10M Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-10M Tribute to Insanity
-10M Earth, Wind, and Fire
-10M Glory of the Icecrown Raider
-10M Heroic Halion
-25M Yogg +0
-25M Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-25M Tribute to Insanity
-25M Earth, Wind, and Fire
-25M Glory of the Icecrown Raider
-25M Heroic Halion
*Raid leader and GM has top 50 US experience.
What we look for in our applicants:
- Players that are always up to date with changes in their class: Come to raid with proper enchants, gems, and glyphs.
- Situational awareness needs to be top notch: Be able to easily avoid fight mechanics and able to adjust quickly when strategy may change mid-fight.
- You pick up new things quickly and do not repeat the same mistake twice. Researching fights before raid helps prevent this and is expected.
- Someone who comes to raid on time with all flasks, pots, and food.
- Team player: We don't want any greedy or selfish players. (If your job is to kill adds, kill them. Don't worry about getting the #1 parse.)
- Drama free: We want to enjoy logging in. Not deal with middle school shenanigans.
- Please be 21+, although we will make exceptions for exceptional apps that can carry themselves maturely.
- We want everyone to have 100% attendance, but realize RL can call.
- 100% attendance is required the first 30 days in guild.
- 90% attendance lifetime is required. Falling below 90% for more than 2 weeks will result in demotion to casual.
***If you don't stand in fire, do competitive dps/healing, and grasp basic raid mechanics your spot is not in jeopardy once promoted to raider.
- We expect all serious raiders to hit 85 in 2 weeks minimum.
- Starting 12/28, we plan on running 2 dedicated 5 man teams to farm heroics, during regular raid hours, to gear up for the 10 man raids.
*** During this period, we plan to swap various initiates in and out to determine who is best suited for the core position.
- We will be using a Loot Council to distribute loot. The Loot Council will consist of the GM, the 2 Officers, and the 2 tanks.
- Each piece of loot will go to what will benefit the overall raid. We feel this is the best for progression raiding.
- THERE WILL BE ZERO SHADY BUSINESS GOING ON IN LOOT COUNCIL
Applying: If you feel you have what it takes to be a strong addition to our guild, please fill out an application on our website. All applications are private and only viewable by <Asphyxia> officers.
If you have any questions, feel free to whisper any of the following in game:
Edited by Babadashama on 11/16/2010 9:26 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.