Character Transfer Wait Time

(Locked)

80 Night Elf Hunter
So I've been waiting for my character to transfer for 8 hours now, and I remember it usually took about half an hour to do so. Should I ask for help or is this normal?
85 Human Paladin
Bump for informations! Having the same dilema.
80 Human Death Knight
My faction change is taking a long time too..any posts from a blue, or are they too busy in the OT thread?
80 Night Elf Hunter
Maybe this is a system wide problem?
80 Human Death Knight
/yawn...still waiting..
100 Blood Elf Warlock
This is normal for a Tuesday where there is maintainance. The systems are taken down and it takes time for them to catch up. The FAQ states that it could take days. The process is automated so it should work itself out, the queue is more then likely just backed up.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Usually you'll end up waiting about an hour, maybe a little more. I'm sure their system is being hammered as Cataclysm gets closer though. I would hate to be one of the people that want to race change for release...Can you imagine how long the queue would be for that? :D
Support Forum Agent
Realm transfers and faction changes are just a bit backed up at the moment, but they should be working through the system soon.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27750115324&sid=1
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]