Dear tanks and dps

85 Orc Death Knight
Dear tanks and dps (6k gs and higher only),

I have a lot of problems with you (dps) stealing my tanking gear in heroics. I already have a high gear score, but it's not 5k (which I need to tank) and the stuff you are stealing helps it. Then I armory them and look at their gear and I lol and then I look at their achievements and I lol again, and yet they still steal my gear. It's just plain unintuitive that a dps gets to roll on tank gear. DPS has more stamina than tanking gear anyway! Just stick to your own stuff!

But even though they made every tank the same (ESPECIALLY OUR HOMOGENIZED COOLDOWNS), I'm already the worst class for tanking as a Death Druid since I don't have block and can't parry as a Lichbear. (Whatever, I have claws, I should be able to parry). AND it doesn't help that Chill of the Throne hurts me so much (because I can only dodge). My threat is terrible because of Rune Strike (they really should bring back IT's old threat boost, or put HB available to Blood) and my rotation is just plain clunky, so I'm already dealing with a lot of problems. But I digress.

Bottom line is, I need that Rimefang that you jerk DPS just stole from me. I have one for my off-hand (which I put blade ward on because it's sweeeeeeet) but I need another so I can wield two of them (I think Armsman for the main hand, what do you guys think?). Though I don't understand where the defense on them went? You need to stop it. Especially when I armory you later and then I see you're just another one of the sheeple who stack only Stamina (lol, you need AVOIDANCE TOO). I've been tanking (and doing heroics too) for 3 years, I know what I'm doing by now, and you don't, so you don't deserve that gear, especially when you're a Warrior and not even specced 3/3 Incite like a mongoloid.

I posted this once before but it was deleted, and I don't understand why? Can somebody tell me?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I shee wha' ya did der!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Especially when I armory you later and then I see you're just another one of the sheeple who stack only Stamina (lol, you need AVOIDANCE TOO). I've been tanking (and doing heroics too) for 3 years, I know what I'm doing by now, and you don't, so you don't deserve that gear, especially when you're a Warrior and not even specced 3/3 Incite like a mongoloid.
I WILL TAKE YOU ON, CHINA. (obligatory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64)!

Run with friends. If you're still having this problem... psst, they're not really your friends.

Healers have this problem with DPS taking 'their' gear for the spell damage, don't expect special privileges. I don't like it any more than you do, but running with friends solves this issue.

Also.

mongoloid

Maybe it's the name calling that got your first post deleted. Just saying ;).

No I'm not worked up over this post :<
Edited by Symitri on 11/16/2010 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Especially when I armory you later and then I see you're just another one of the sheeple who stack only Stamina (lol, you need AVOIDANCE TOO). I've been tanking (and doing heroics too) for 3 years, I know what I'm doing by now, and you don't, so you don't deserve that gear, especially when you're a Warrior and not even specced 3/3 Incite like a mongoloid.
I WILL TAKE YOU ON, CHINA. (obligatory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64)!

Run with friends. If you're still having this problem... psst, they're not really your friends.

Healers have this problem with DPS taking 'their' gear for the spell damage, don't expect special privileges. I don't like it any more than you do, but running with friends solves this issue.

Also.

mongoloid

Maybe it's the name calling that got your first post deleted. Just saying.
TAKE 36 DRINKS SUCKER.
Edited by Lichloathe on 11/16/2010 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

Also.

mongoloid

Maybe it's the name calling that got your first post deleted. Just saying ;).

He didn't, lmao

/chug
Edited by Kalle on 11/16/2010 11:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
He didn't, lmao
I am dying of laughter right now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm still focused on the choice of the word mongoloid to be honest. It's what threw me off of this being a serious post but I still fell for it like a sucker :(

Take 36 drinks

I WOULD IF I HAD ALCOHOL BUT I HAVE TO GO TO WORK SOON SO NO :(
Edited by Symitri on 11/16/2010 11:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

You should probably read it and notice what class he is talking about.

Protip on the tank forums, if you ever see a regular poster say anything about gearscore, do not be looking for anything serious unless they are insulting its use.
Edited by Kalle on 11/16/2010 11:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

You should probably read it and notice what class he is talking about.
ROFL.
Yeah I'm pretty surprised he made it past Lichbear thinking I was serious.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Someone time me! GLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGLUG!

/barf

GLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGLUGGLUG!

/passout
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Lichbear is a much better class name than anything in game at the moment =\
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Agreed
Edited by Crayonor on 2/8/2011 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Inc Liver failure
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
AND I'M DRUNK.

I Can not tank without Dragon Form. LETS BE SERIOUS.
Reply Quote
67 Undead Death Knight
why are you trying to kill us?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pretty confident this is cheating. And murder.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I want dragon form :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
What I thought while reading:

Dear tanks and dps (6k gs and higher only),

Oh hey, a "Dear..." letter from Lichloathe, this one might actually be well thought out!

I have a lot of problems with you (dps) stealing my tanking gear in heroics. I already have a high gear score, but it's not 5k (which I need to tank) and the stuff you are stealing helps it. Then I armory them and look at their gear and I lol and then I look at their achievements and I lol again, and yet they still steal my gear. It's just plain unintuitive that a dps gets to roll on tank gear. DPS has more stamina than tanking gear anyway! Just stick to your own stuff!

Wow, that's not his usual tone, he must be really bent about something... poor dude! I bet it was a warrior. v.v

But even though they made every tank the same (ESPECIALLY OUR HOMOGENIZED COOLDOWNS),

Wow, that's not like LL at all! Did he get hacked??? What kind of sinister b-tard hacks someone's account just to dash their forum cred???

I'm already the worst class for tanking as a Death Druid since I don't have block and can't parry as a Lichbear.

Well, ok, there are SOME similarities between the classes but I think this is a little much...

(Whatever, I have claws, I should be able to parry). AND it doesn't help that Chill of the Throne hurts me so much (because I can only dodge). My threat is terrible because of Rune Strike (they really should bring back IT's old threat boost, or put HB available to Blood)

F*** me, I think I just got trolled.

and my rotation is just plain clunky,

.... Yep, time to Irish up my Coke.

so I'm already dealing with a lot of problems. But I digress.

Bottom line is, I need that Rimefang that you jerk DPS just stole from me. I have one for my off-hand (which I put blade ward on because it's sweeeeeeet)

Amazing.

but I need another so I can wield two of them (I think Armsman for the main hand, what do you guys think?).

Uh oh. Time to Canadian up my Irish Coke.

Though I don't understand where the defense on them went? You need to stop it. Especially when I armory you later and then I see you're just another one of the sheeple who stack only Stamina (lol, you need AVOIDANCE TOO).

Dammit, I'm running out of alcoholic races here.

I've been tanking (and doing heroics too) for 3 years, I know what I'm doing by now, and you don't, so you don't deserve that gear, especially when you're a Warrior and not even specced 3/3 Incite like a

Aww, see, I was afraid it was a warrior...

mongoloid.

Coke really burns when it comes out the nose - particularly with Bailey's & Crown in it.

I posted this once before but it was deleted, and I don't understand why? Can somebody tell me?

37/10. Would read again.
Edited by Onyxhorn on 11/17/2010 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]