What time is cataclysm released AU?

85 Human Death Knight

it's kinda stupid that you can't buy this before they day, the servers don't let you play till release anyways but if you buy it from the store you have to still install the bastard so you can't play straight away

you can preorder it?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah.... but you cant get it until release time which is positively stupid considering the game wont even work until Blizzard actually turns it on. So it doesn't matter if you got the game now and installed it, it wont work until Blizzard turns it on
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
The 7th at 7pm is correct.

I feel sorry for my bro in law, he has to wait till the 8th to get it as JB Hi Fi closes at 6
and won't be doing any WoW launch stuff.

Digital Pre-Order is the win!

I rang up my JB and he is saying (still waiting to hear from head office) but they are 90% sure all JB stores will stay open.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
aus

I rang up my JB and he is saying (still waiting to hear from head office) but they are 90% sure all JB stores will stay open.

I know my JB will be open as they close at 9pm (Melbourne, release time 7pm). I will contact them closer to release date to see if they are actually selling it that day, and maybe convince them to let me take it home early. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
EBGAMES are doing a midnight launch for them we have our copies for over 10hours then the rest we just can't play this has been loads of times and alot of posts about "will i be able to access wow even though i upgrade 7hours before hand" so we have all day the 7th to collect, then wait till 7:00pm to play
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
in W.A im pretty sure digital goes live at 4 pm only half an hour left :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
pN
I already have it installed
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think it's ridiculous that you can have the digital download a month before launch but you can't buy it in stores until launch day.

Seriously, what's the difference?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Got it at about 4 in #%** Smith's for $40. Was awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]