100 Orc Warrior
Is there a decent one?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Is there something wrong with ATSW?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
There isn't a good replacement.

Is there something ATSW doesn't do that you need? I find that it works fine, small annoyances aside.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
GnomeWorks TradeSkill Frame, and there are no small annoyances to worry about.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
If you are just looking for a "wider" tradeskill window I use DoubleWideTradeskills and it does the job just fine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
That's looking pretty alpha at this point. Promising, but it's changing pretty quickly. He hasn't even done a release to Curse yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Skillet has been recently updated, and Gnomeworks is beautiful.

The only thing I don't like about Gnomeworks at this time is the lack of a "get components from bank / vendor" option.

Also if you're an AH worker, Skillet is integrated with the new Quick Auctions (sorry can't think of the new name atm).
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
Skillet has been recently updated, and Gnomeworks is beautiful.

The only thing I don't like about Gnomeworks at this time is the lack of a "get components from bank / vendor" option.

Also if you're an AH worker, Skillet is integrated with the new Quick Auctions (sorry can't think of the new name atm).

That's a troublesome one, because there are at least two new branches of QuickAuctions.

AuctionProfitMaster is the one I've been using personally.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
I would suggest MrTrader, it's pretty darn amazing.

MrTrader: http://www.wowace.com/addons/mrtrader/
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
Praise be to whoever took over Skillet and updated it.

GnomeWorks looks like the replacement when it's done, but for now is still alpha and rather buggy. Might work for you, though.

Last time I checked it still derped hard on Inscription, and comments on Curse suggest it still does. I keep wanting to go back to ATSW but they've apparently never bothered addressing that issue even though it's existed for a year or more.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

As wowace addon there should be lot of ace crap (oops, libs) inside. I prefer Jobber, however it is still for v3.x.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin

As wowace addon there should be lot of ace crap (oops, libs) inside. I prefer Jobber, however it is still for v3.x.

The ACE community has swapped to the ACE3 libraries, which are more efficient. At the end of the day though, they'll only be loaded once, and memory usage is inconsequential.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I moved over to skillet and it works fine for me
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
@Weru:

If you bring up the queue window while you're at your bank/vendor/AH, clicking on the items you need will auto-fetch whatever it is for you.
Reply Quote

Last time I checked it still derped hard on Inscription, and comments on Curse suggest it still does. I keep wanting to go back to ATSW but they've apparently never bothered addressing that issue even though it's existed for a year or more.

I'm not sure what is meant by "derps hard." I presume you mean that ATSW kacks (grin) on Inscription.

However, it doesn't "kack" for me; I had to schedule a bag of glyphs for my alts, and ATSW was there for me.
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Mage

However, it doesn't "kack" for me; I had to schedule a bag of glyphs for my alts, and ATSW was there for me.

I've had no problems with ATSW doing inscription. Qued up some minor glyph research and it made the ink, then (after the click) did the research..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
test
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet!
Thanks. Documentation is fundamental - and never included with free stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I've been using ATSW without any issues post patch.

EDIT: actually it does one weird thing now, it doesn't sort recipes properly when I first open the window, I have to uncheck/recheck the sort option.
Edited by Anaîa on 11/16/2010 6:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]