I quit after being frustrated with Clique

81 Dwarf Paladin
Has anyone gotten hand spells and DP to cast correctly on a friendly person instead of them casting on one's self with Clique ? I had trouble getting certain spells to work too with Clique even before patch 4.0.1 but I never had a need for the spells as healer or dps so I didn't worry but the ones I am talking of now I need.

I quit the game partly because of this cuz I don't think not being able to use damage reduction spells and such is a good thing lolol

If anyone has answers on how to make clique work with the new patches please respond here.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
I quit the game partly because of this cuz I don't think not being able to use damage reduction spells and such is a good thing lolol

The situation of Clique not handling these properly certainly doesn't mean that you're not able to use them, so that's a pretty weak reason to quit the game.

/cast [@mouseover,help,exists] Hand of Protection; Hand of Protection

That macro will cast HoP at whoever you're pointing the mouse at when you press its key - no click required. If the mouse isn't pointing at anybody, it will cast on your current target.

No idea what the problem with Clique is, though that's definitely a strong alternative in the meantime.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I gave up clique, it is too buggy. I have started using mouseovers, like this

/cast [target=mouseover,help,exists] [target=help,exists] [target=targettarget,help,exists] [target=player] Beacon of Light

MUCH better than clique I find now. I just use keybindings, more responsive with an addons that triggers on down portion.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
MUCH better than clique I find now. I just use keybindings, more responsive with an addons that triggers on down portion.

Last I heard, SnowfallKeypress and others were all broken with the 4.x patch series =(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Last I heard, SnowfallKeypress and others were all broken with the 4.x patch series =(

Tukui has it built in I think may be wrong, idk. Either way I have seen better performance for myself w/o clique
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]