Phase 3 of the Elemental Invasion

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wonder why this went live when most people SHOULD still be at work.... Silly students / unemployed / 3rd shift / Stay at Home Parents.... >.<

You forgot the people that work from home.
85 Worgen Rogue
LOL this is hilarious. People trying to PvP in Nagrand, but Kalandrios says "No."
21 Blood Elf Mage
LoL I cant wait till cata comes out and this mind blowing experiences was for nothing lol

I believe when Blizzard said "Mind Blowing" they weren't referring to the parts of event that were already common knowledge. You do know there is a phase 4 that has not been in Beta or PTR right?

I swear... some people are never happy.
81 Human Mage
Indeed, the next stage of the event went live moments ago!
I just started these and they a AWESOME! Please tell the studio I love them all very much.
85 Human Paladin
My hubby is home from work already. He got off at 1:30 though so I could take the car.

But yeah, 6:30 phase 3, I <3 you!
21 Blood Elf Mage
Wonder why this went live when most people SHOULD still be at work.... Silly students / unemployed / 3rd shift / Stay at Home Parents.... >.<

You forgot the people that work from home.

I know... and people playing WoW from prison too... I forget a demographic or two sometimes.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:x I have a level 1 warden waiting for me to finish Loremaster.

I tried Burgler first. What does Turbine have against Rogue classes?

WoW needs more mail delivering and pie sneaking quests.
81 Night Elf Warrior

You forgot the people that got the day off because Friday was sandwiched between a holiday and Saturday. Well some of us were that lucky.
75 Tauren Shaman

That just means when they get home all the rest of us will have done the quests already.

Besides, where I live it's almost 7pm....most people are already home.
100 Human Mage
Great news! Will be on as soon as I get home to a computer that has the game! I've been looking forward to this since beta!
:x I have a level 1 warden waiting for me to finish Loremaster.

I tried Burgler first. What does Turbine have against Rogue classes?

WoW needs more mail delivering and pie sneaking quests.

I loved those!
21 Blood Elf Mage

That just means when they get home all the rest of us will have done the quests already.

Besides, where I live it's almost 7pm....most people are already home.

And this phase went live @ 4:30 PST. Most people get off work @ 6pm nowadays due to the whole "9-5 with an hour lunch break isn't a 40 hour work week, you now work 9-6" mentality.

I'm sure it'll still be there when I get off work.... but just saying.... I hate missing out on all the fun... if they were gonna release it on a Friday, it should have happened after everyone gets off work.

I heard that Deathwing and Cataclysmic events waited for people to get off work, someone told me wrong! I'm looking at you, Zarhym!
Edited by Yourenotyour on 11/12/2010 4:55 PM PST
85 Undead Warlock
Nothing happening in nagrand? I talk to thrall, get 1g, and thats it?
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just did the quests, not too bad. I like that they get us involved atleast. And when i said the mind blowing content i meant the actual shattering =X this is all just a build up for now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]