Phase 3 of the Elemental Invasion

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
I cant wait till the invasion starts, as right now the quests are over so fast that you get bored again in just a few mins : \
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Awww yeah girl, when we gonna get that city inv-as-e-on
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet, I want to slay more elementals!
85 Tauren Paladin
The final stage is a full elemental attack on Stormwind/Orgrimmar. I think that is pretty neat. From what I was reading you have to do a side quest kind of. You have a time limit until the elementals attack, and you need to put up sandbags (I don't know why really) If the time runs out or the sandbags get all piled the elementals come. If you are outside Orgrimmar/Stormwind there is a person that yells for all low levels to get into the city (From what I read) I am going to log on right now to complete these quests. I hope I'm not disappointed with the final out come.
Community Manager
I cant wait till the invasion starts, as right now the quests are over so fast that you get bored again in just a few mins : \

The time between the start of stage 2 and stage 3 was shorter. I can tell you the current plan is to make the time between stage 3 and 4 even shorter. ;)

The time between the start of stage 2 and stage 3 was shorter. I can tell you the current plan is to make the time between stage 3 and 4 even shorter. ;)

Tomorrow?
90 Blood Elf Rogue

:o so, if it was 4 days of phase 2, then phase 3 will be up... before tuesday?
85 Tauren Priest
I'm guessing Monday.
90 Tauren Druid
Is there any followup for Thrall's quest? He said to look for unusual things in Outland or something.
85 Draenei Hunter
[quote]I cant wait till the invasion starts, as right now the quests are over so fast that you get bored again in just a few mins : \

But that means the QQ will come even earlier!
90 Night Elf Druid
With the exception of the initial cultist quests (only because they literally paid off), I haven't found any of this pre-Cataclysm stuff to be worth repeating, which has been a huge departure from what Wrath of the Lich King has offered. Very disappointing.
85 Night Elf Druid
The quest to Nagrand went nowhere. Way to waste my time :\
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just started! Hopefully the chaos train leaves the station soon. Anyone else overly excited for the so called, "mind blowing" event? :3

I didn't notice anything different, are you sure?
85 Human Paladin
It was probably just a cookie crumb quest to see the chat between Go'el** and Aggra and the randomly tossed in Gavan. Pointless to gameplay, but relevant to the story.

EDIT: Thank you random dwarf person, for correcting my grievous error!
Edited by Alatreon on 11/12/2010 5:38 PM PST
80 Dwarf Priest
It was probably just a cookie crumb quest to see the chat between Thrall and Aggra and the randomly tossed in Gavan. Pointless to gameplay, but relevant to the story.

Who's Thrall?

I think you mean Go'el. ^_^
85 Human Paladin

:o so, if it was 4 days of phase 2, then phase 3 will be up... before tuesday?
Is Phase 4 the Shattering, ie, 4.03?

...Or am I totally off...
The actual elemental invasion of the cities, most likely, and the new bosses that accompany it.
85 Goblin Death Knight

This just gave me a happy!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]