How is it not fair?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Being death aint easy.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
paladins speed aura isn't fair discuss

see what i did there.

its makes my whole raid go fast wtfbbqhaxofmg!!!!
Edited by Coolrunnings on 11/13/2010 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I am become death, the 20% movement speed of worlds
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Sup guys, I'm just gonna role up in a specific class thread and say something negative about said class with absolutly no supporting evidence or points whatsoever

AM I TROLL?
It makes leveling in zones like Deepholm much faster, thus being unfair.

happy?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Sup guys, I'm just gonna role up in a specific class thread and say something negative about said class with absolutly no supporting evidence or points whatsoever

AM I TROLL?
It makes leveling in zones like Deepholm much faster, thus being unfair.

happy?

Sure would suck losing that realm first to Pale Horse Arnold.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
:(
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Group with a paladin = problem solved
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Pale Horse is fine. l2p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I suppose we could remove it if the lower tiers of our talent trees were actually desirable, but that's never gonna happen.

So...

Neener neener.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I suppose we could remove it if the lower tiers of our talent trees were actually desirable, but that's never gonna happen.

So...

Neener neener.

^ this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's not fair at all! I mean, it should be a passive ability that all deathknights should get and not talent points.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
isn't fair.

discuss.

How is it not fair? We get a 15% run speed increase with Unholy Presence and 20% mount speed increase in a Frost tree talent.

Meanwhile, paladins get Crusader Aura which increases mount speed by 20%, and can get 15% movement AND mount speed increase with a Retribution tree talent. Yeah they don't stack, but they get two separate mount speed increases.

Also, hunters get a /mount speed increase in the Beast Mastery tree, in addition to the two aspects which increase run speed.

Yeah, DKs are the most unfair of the three...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
isn't fair.

discuss.

How is it not fair? We get a 15% run speed increase with Unholy Presence and 20% mount speed increase in a Frost tree talent.

Meanwhile, paladins get Crusader Aura which increases mount speed by 20%, and can get 15% movement AND mount speed increase with a Retribution tree talent. Yeah they don't stack, but they get two separate mount speed increases.

Also, hunters get a /mount speed increase in the Beast Mastery tree, in addition to the two aspects which increase run speed.

Yeah, DKs are the most unfair of the three...

We also get cool hats. It is soooooo unfair.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You're right, it isn't fair. It's placed behind 3 terrible talents, and in a tier that is terrible in it's own right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]