Tome of Polymorph:Turtle

88 Night Elf Mage
I recently "consumed" this and it had no effect. is it broken or is their an activison or something?
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Mage
oh lol, thanks
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Is this moving to something else, or should I buy one now?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
It has already been stated that this will remain within the game. We don't know (as far as I'm aware) how it will be obtained in Cata, though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I wish they would get rid of it, I don't want them to make this ability so super easy to get. I always love being the only mage around that polymorphs into a turtle.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
I'd pick it up now - you dunno how/when they're going to make it available again. It might show back up right around the time we get a sortable character list or our damned moose. Gahz is pretty easily farmed by a Mage, just bring your Waterbro and some Mirror Dudes.

Currently it's Sheep, Pig, Turtle, Rabbit, Black Cat, and glyphs for Penguin and Monkey.

Gotta catch 'em all.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
have had this spell since vanilla on my first mage, and tbc on this mage ! :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I've got 10 extra books banked waiting for 4.0.3a to drop and see what they do with the spell. Here's to hoping it's 2000g+ on a vendor. :P
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
I like PolyMonkey the best.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
@ Mottthehoople

I had a moment of dyslexia and read your name as "Motthepoophole".

As for the topic - get your Poly(Turtle) tomb while is lasts/exists!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]