Blood-Tempered Ranseur and Verigan's Fist

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Anyone else sad about losing them? :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad I got mine lol. For a lowbie polearm it's pretty fancy-looking.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
Mine's safely tucked away in my bank, thankfully. Sad to see the quests go, regardless.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Paladin
Due to a messed up computer I can't see if I still have mine, been forever on this toon. If I don't have it anymore I will be disappointed. =(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Safely tucked away in the bank. Feel bad for any new pallies that will miss out on these weapons.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I will be rocking my Verigan's for the years to come. Pity there's an Outland random green with its skin out there, but there's nothing like the memories of the old world I'll be getting when I wear it around town.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Got it, and several other weapons I found notable while leveling, in my bank. But yes, it is a shame that the quests themselves are leaving us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*runs off to check his bank*

*sorts through several bags of RP outfits*

*grabs and holds his Blood Tempered Ranseur*

Yup, couldn't bear to get rid of that and the 2 hander from the Blood Elf starting quests.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I still remember going pale the day I realized that my Blood Tempered Ranseur was not in my bank as I thought. (I later server/faction changed to play with co-workers... *shrug*)

I really hope that Blizz decides to reuse the model sometime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]