Troll druid moonkin form?

85 Undead Warrior
Has anyone seen what this looks like yet? I'm debating if I just want to make a Tauren Druid or make a Troll druid, but I wanna see what the moonkin form looks like. I've looked all over the net and haven't been able to find anything, only troll druid cat and bear forms.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It looks like the Night Elf moonkin form but it is a deep red coloured body, with black horns and face and plumage on the shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Go to The Hinterlands, and run around, and you will see the moonkin I am talking about. Its like that one.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFGhvKwHxcE&feature=player_embedded

This shows the moonkin skin that Carn is referring to. Personally, that particular moonkin skin has always been my favorite and I have always wished that druids had it. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that this placeholder is increasing my desire to race change to troll. If they go with the red color for a future permanent model, I'd be happy for sure.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
That seals the deal.

Troll moonkin is me come cata.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish they would update the model in general. :( I love my laser chicken, but it would cool if the model was given more detail. I think the moonkin hatchling is a bit more detailed.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
A giant moonkin hatchling would be OP due to cuteness.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
i just don't want to be a big fat laser owl anymore, let us go on diets please blizz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I hope it's a placeholder but I don't really care. I'm more concerned with travel forms, but that's just me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]