10 (Simple) Suggestions for Enhance Shaman

49 Human Warlock
Hello all. This is a repost of my original list with updated points I have gathered about ideas to keep our melee damage relevant and scaling properly, esp SS.

Improvements that I think need to be made:

- WF >> FT. It's backwards now but WF should always contribute more then FT.
- WF needs to scale better, FT needs to scale less.
- Missing a "knob" for physical/weapon damage
- SS should be scaling as well as our other active abilites, especially off Agility.
- Agility needs to be more attractive

Suggestions:

Dual Wield Passive
Allows you to Dual Wield one handed weapons and increases your damage by 15% when using 1H Axe, Fist, or Mace Weapons. You can parry frontal melee attacks, and increases your chance to hit with all attacks and spells by 6%.

Unleashed Rage Passive
Increases your expertise by 8 and Agility by 8%, and increases all party and raid members' attack power by 10% while within 100 yards of the Shaman.

Focused Strikes
Increases damage of SS by 60%. (Base damage should probably be increased too as suggested)

Elemental Weapons
The damage of your extra attacks from Windfury Weapon gain an additional 10% of your AP.

Explanation:

One thing we have to realize is that as time goes on and we start getting better gear, our Active damage will be taking over and our Passive damage will be reduced. So Melee, WF, and FT will all be less of our overall damage. What we wanna prevent though is WF decaying faster then FT and being overtaken. Elemental Weapons was meant to try and keep it relevant.....the numbers are prob off but some scaling component is needed to help it benefit more from straight AP.

Both LL and SS benefit from AP/Agility, but LL can double dip into Mastery, and SS just doesn't seem to keep up. As our main melee ability, Stormstrike should be scaling very well with Agility. Buffing Focused strikes to 60% from 45% plus increasing the base damage might help keep it relevant at all gear levels and along with the DW passive scale properly with AP.

The DW passive is meant as a general knob for physical damage, kept low but easily adjusted. Spell hit was something we kind of need to. UR seemed like a good place for a bonus scaling passive for Agility so we will get more benefit out of it.

Our Mastery is looking real good. As mentioned it might need to be scaled back a bit, but I am looking forward to finally seeing our Active damage improve over time instead of passive. I just want to make sure Agility is still attractive and welcome addition everytime we get new gear upgrades and such. When I get a big Agility proc off my trinket I would like to think that it means big SS and WF crits are incoming.

Side suggestion:

Searing Flames also buffs Flame Shock's periodic damage. There is no mention of Flame Shock in our tree but we are expected to maintain it. So far only ULE FT buffs Flame Shock, it would be nice to get some more dot damage to encourage us to get that 100% uptime, without really being a huge deal for PVP.

Edited by Lunescar on 11/16/2010 5:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
-------------------------------------------

1. Need some Passive Spell hit (3-6%)

Enhance is very spell reliant and could really use some spell hit to make it easier on our gems/forge/chants. Many other melee hybrids have similar spell hit talents, 3% is small in comparison but would help ease the load and free up some room for DPS gems/chants.

2. Buff Stormstrike Damage/scaling

It is our main Melee strike along with LL, but does not scale with Mastery so should get extra benefits from Agility to keep it relevant at later gear levels.

3. Add a Scaling component to Weapon Damage and WF Damage

It is important that Weapon damage plays a bigger role, and WF gets more obvious benefits and scaling from Agility. This is part of our Passive damage and will eventually make room for more Active damage, but atleast with better scaling it will keep WF from being overtaken by FT....and when we get new weapon upgrades there will be a noticeable change in our WF procs.

4. AOE Mechanics are clunky and need to be more effective

We have to set it up with an immobile magma totem, and it's damage is underwhelming compared to other more convenient aoe's.

One very good suggestion is to link Fire Nova to Lava Lash or Shock cooldown, buff Fire Nova Damage, and have it explode off the Shaman. This way Fire Nova could be used on the move for aoe specific trash, and magma for group trash that might take longer, but not be dependent on it.

5. Stoneclaw glyph scaling

This is a vital Glyph for all Shaman, but it suffers from no scaling. It will be very useful early on but loss effect as damage quickly overtakes the damage it absorbs. Please put a scaling component on this such as "put up a shield for 15% of Shaman's total HP".

6. Spirit Wolves ability cd's readjusted, Elementals updated.

Two min cooldown is awesome, but the wolf abilities are still the same longer cd's. I think it would be fair if the wolves got a longer stun at 3 sec, two taunts, and one 15 sec sprint.

Elementals need major updates as well. Fire Elemental is a DPS loss for Enhance as it does not stack Searing Flames, Earth Elemental dies quickly and should be a reliable tank for atleast 10 sec. Bring the cd down to 5 min for both, with a shared 3 min cd. Make them smarter and unleash them.

7. Reduce Static Shock, Elem Devastation and Toughness to 2 talent points each.

Enhance tree still has over 40 talent points, and needs just a little more trimming. Static Shock could be reduced to 2 points for 50% chance, and Elem Dev to 5/10% more melee crit. Toughness also really needs a point reduction as it's too heavy point investment at the moment to consider at all.

8. Still can't use Str of Earth (our generic AP buff) in PVP.

The solution for all other classes buffs was to give them their own unique buff category, or make them passive auras. The solution for us having Str of Earth or WF in PVP was to nerf the buffs and de-emphasize them so they supposedly don't make as much an impact. This is not true, and Enhance still has to PVP without their reg AP buff. Any other class that brings an AP buff can have it up without interfering with anything. Please find a way to allow us to have Str of Earth up more often in PVP. Perhaps make shocks/shear 30yds baseline, and give us STR of EArth and a glove bonus.

9. Ghost Wolf shifting animation is slow and choppy, adds a delay.

Once spec'd for instant ghost wolf, whenever you click GW you can distinctly see the casting animation, a puff of smoke, and then the wolf. But when shifting out of GW to human, you do not get any kind of delay like before. This makes a big difference in PVP when you are trying to use it to close or further the gap.

Ghost wolf should be instant anyways. Resto or Elemental currently cannot have instant ghost wolf. Make it instant cast baseline, and spec 2/2 Ancestral Swiftness for run speed plus reduce effect of snares down to 100%. This has the same end effect, but allows all specs to benefit from instant ghost wolf, and will also get rid of the casting animation that is causing the delay.

10. Maelstrom Weapon proc chance

We have lost alot of benefits from Haste since 4.0. One of the most noticeable is Maelstrom Weapon. I think it's proc could use a slight buff, or perhaps reduce the stacks to 3, for 33% each but still require around the same time to get full stacks. Same end result but you can do more with intermediate stacks.

Many times I will notice I haven't had a MW5 proc, look at my stacks and see it hanging at 3 or 4, and then just precast it instead of waiting. This did not happen before. I can understand it's proc chance will be increasing eventually as gear improves, but the rate at which it stacks does not seem steady or consistent. Perhaps it is balanced around the bonus haste of Unleash WF?
Edited by Lunescar on 11/17/2010 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
1. Yes please. Giving us melee hit talents does nothing without accompanying spell hit. It is a complete waste. We still have to gem/enchant for the higher number.
2&3. Have melee strikes pick up bonus damage from the stormstrike debuff - sort of a charged lightning bonus. Something definately needs to be done here.
4. Agreed, but I'm not too concerned with AoE. I'd rather the single target damage get fixed first.
5. Agreed. Perhaps use the same mechanics priests use and make it scale off of spellpower.
6. I can't say the feral spirits' own cooldowns bother me much. The elementals are more bothersome, but they are still a low priority. I'd prefer they fix the totem we are supposed to be using (see #11 below).
7. Also doesn't bother me. As long as we get good dps or survivability benefit from the talents we need to take I can't say I care which talents they actually go into.
8. Agreed. A simple fix is to have all buff totems simply apply a 10 sec buff, that is renewed every 3 sec by the totem. That way you can toggle in utility totems briefly without losing the necessary buff. Essentially it's totem-twisting with a reasonable margin for error.
9. Agreed. It's irritating but not particularly harmful. I doubt they'll ever get to it.
10. Agreed. This is really a repeat of 3&4 though.
11. I'd add that the searing totem AI still doesn't target reliably. Sometimes it attacks the nearest target and ignores debuffed targets it is supposed to prefer. Sometimes it shoots the furthest target and again ignores the debuff. Sometimes it ignores the debuff and doesn't attack anything. The only good news is it doesn't seem to attack CCed targets or targets not in combat with you. This is too much of our dps to be that unreliable. Expansion is 3 weeks away and it is still as unreliable as it has ever been.

My rant now:
Honestly, I don't think any of this is going to be fixed before expansion. I think they have tossed us into the "good enough" category, and they'll get around to us when they get around to us. I waited through vanilla so I could play an alliance shaman because I love the shaman class but, Blizz seems to always be content to allow shamans to continue to try to survive with bad mechanics and atrocious ability scaling. What fixes actually come are piecemeal and just push the underlying problems further back. We get a promise of revised mechanics to come . . . which never comes. Remember the great and glorious totem revamp which never materialized? The lack of available shaman weapons . . . which was "solved" by giving rogues more weapons . . . and fast axes. The great caster weapon controversy got a band aid last time, and now *surprise* it's back again because the underlying poor weapon damage scaling has never been fixed. I fully expect another band-aid in the form of a temporary nerf to make it unattractive at the moment until poor melee scaling makes it reappear in a year or so. Not to harp on the devs, but how many times do we have to go through this?
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
I'd add that the searing totem AI still doesn't target reliably. Sometimes it attacks the nearest target and ignores debuffed targets it is supposed to prefer. Sometimes it shoots the furthest target and again ignores the debuff. Sometimes it ignores the debuff and doesn't attack anything. The only good news is it doesn't seem to attack CCed targets or targets not in combat with you. This is too much of our dps to be that unreliable. Expansion is 3 weeks away and it is still as unreliable as it has ever been.

Yea, this is true. It fixates on your initial target and doesn't reliable switch if you redo Flame Shock or Stormstrike. I just redrop the totem to fix this problem, we have the gcd to spare anyways. It is not breaking CC as you pointed out which is good. Having it switch on the fly is nice, but I'm not sure if they will be able to figure the technicalities of that out.

I forgot to mention that our Shocks, Wind Shear, and Searing totem should be 30yds baseline.

Shaman have had their hardships, it is easy to feel ignored but I do think Blizz is trying their best to get us there. There have been some noticeable changes such as buffs to Unleash Elem WF....and hopefully he saw "we dont want caster weapons" as making melee weapons attractive, ie. more benefits from weapon dmg and Agility.

There have been many good suggestions brought up, we kinda just have to hope they picked up on it and discussing with the developers. I was also hoping for some big changes, such as a totem revamp.....it seemed fitting with the bigger role of Shamanism and Elements in Cataclysm. It did not come, but after playing my Shaman from 80- 85 on beta I can definitely say it will be an enjoyable experience, and atleast for the time being we are pretty competitive in both pve and pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
The way they phrased their response to the caster weapon issue alarms me:

"We'll make sure Enhancement doesn't want to use caster weapons. That's not the sort of thing we are likely to just sit back and let happen."

That hints strongly at them simply changing the mechanics so caster weapons are undesireable rather than buffing melee so that it IS desireable. All that does is delay the problem again. They need to fix the melee scaling so that wielding melee weapons is more desireable. As long as our spells scale much better than melee, the problem is just going to resurface down the road. . . again.

I wish I still had your optomism. I was optomistic earlier in beta, but as Cata comes up hard and fast and we hear not a peep from the devs to address the underlying problem, I'm not so sure they have any intention of fixing it. The devs' insistance that we are only a little low makes me even more pessimistic. If we are a little low at base 85, it isn't going to get any better as gear gets better because our melee still scales poorly. We'll start out decent, but bad scaling will send us rapidly to the bottom. . . again. If we heard even something to the effect of, " we are aware of the melee scaling problem and we are working on it," I'd be happy, but the silence is deafening.
Edited by Majika on 11/16/2010 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
We'll start out decent, but bad scaling will send us rapidly to the bottom. . . again. If we heard even something to the effect of, " we are aware of the melee scaling problem and we are working on it," I'd be happy, but the silence is deafening.

Yea, that's a shared concern with many Enhancer's. I'm mainly worried about Stormstrike, more spell damage is fine since it's all active damage and effective in most scenarios, but SS is active damage too and losing the feeling of being a signature melee ability.

I would really love to see some blue writing saying exactly what you described. They have delivered so far with a solid mastery, good rotation, and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, but still no word on our scaling. The fact that we are doing so poorly right now with the best gear possible has me worried we will be in the same position next year.
Reply Quote
I agree with most of the fixes on this list, because I agree, we're too focused around our spell and spell buffing rotation.

I hate searing totem and searing flames with a PASSION! The totem is too slow to stack searing flames, and is dumb as the post it is! VERY frustrating in any sort of fight with more than one target or adds in a boss fight.

Give flametongue the ability to stack searing flames, and get rid of searing totem entirely.

Fix Enhance AOE, and buff our physical damage.

Or at the very least, put in Rouncer's suggestion of changing mastery to Physical/nature dps.

And finally;

"We'll make sure Enhancement doesn't want to use caster weapons. That's not the sort of thing we are likely to just sit back and let happen."

Came right from Bliz itself, and yet the bandaids they stuck on the situation are falling off.

Enhancement shaman don't need more gimmicks like searing totem. If the goal is to make the spec fun, they need to be both competitive AND interesting.

The metaphor I'll use:

If I were a kid going to a playground, I'd want a fun AND operational playground, not just a bunch of broken playground equipment painted pretty colors.
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock

Give flametongue the ability to stack searing flames, and get rid of searing totem entirely.

Or at the very least, put in Rouncer's suggestion of changing mastery to Physical/nature dps.

Searing Flames works pretty well in PVE, does everything it needs to: buffs LL, extra dot, and nice searing totem dmg. In PVP it's pretty good for melee, pretty bad for ranged or switching targets... the only way to keep it on your target it to continuously drop it.

AOE and physical damage do need a buff for sure, but our Mastery is perfect. There is nothing wrong with Elemental Damage, or getting more focus on our spells over time. It's the main reason why I oppose a change to melee/nature.....it would then be stressing things like melee and WF damage as well as SS, and not stressing things like our other shocks or imbues, as well as our dots and totems. We would be going back to more reliance on Passive damage....things like melee, wf, and ft should eventually make room for our actual abilities.

Elemental damage is buffing almost all of our active damage, with the exception of SS which should get buffs from Agility. LL, Shocks, LB, and ULE get some nice scaling from Mastery, as well as fire dots and totems that help keep our DPS up while we are away from our target.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I can see them kicking the can down the road to deal with it after the first tier of content or something. They are probably worried about how everything is going to shake out in the first tier, rather than later.

I'm not saying this is the right thing to do, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a buff to stormstrike/focused strikes in 4.1

Now if they'd only fix our horrendously clunky aoe. Magma shock, GO!
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
I can see them kicking the can down the road to deal with it after the first tier of content or something. They are probably worried about how everything is going to shake out in the first tier, rather than later.

I'm not saying this is the right thing to do, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a buff to stormstrike/focused strikes in 4.1

Now if they'd only fix our horrendously clunky aoe. Magma shock, GO!

Buff to SS/Focused Strikes would be a great and much needed quick fix. From 45% to 60% as suggested.

I actually like the "Molten Shock" idea that was thrown around before.....

"Nature damage to single target followed by aoe fire dmg exploding from that target"

Have it work something like Explosive shot, which ticks twice after it's shot. So the initial damage would be nature, then the 2 ticks that follow will be burst aoe fire damage. Triggers the same shock cd so has some balance to it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I bookmarked this thread :D
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
bump and /signed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm going to bump every intelligent enhancement thread on the Damage Dealing Forums as well as like and report them. If I get a forum ban so be it but at least I know I've tried.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

Searing Flames works pretty well in PVE, does everything it needs to: buffs LL, extra dot, and nice searing totem dmg. In PVP it's pretty good for melee, pretty bad for ranged or switching targets... the only way to keep it on your target it to continuously drop it.

It does what it needs to . . . usually (the rest of the time it sits there), but not necessarily to the right target. I really wish there was some way blizz could give it a pull down menu or let us set a focus target for it or something. If it behaved consistently with what it targeted you could work around it. Here's what I've determined so far. It doesn't reliably:
1. Attack the target with stormstrike, flameshock or any other debuff on it;
2. Attack the target you've targeted;
3. Attack the closest target in range;
4. Attack the furthest target in range;
5. Attack anything at all (sometimes it sits there and doesn't attack anything.)

It seems to be much more consistent if it is dropped after you start attacking something. If the totem was out before, it seems to be rather random in what it attacks and it sometimes refuses to switch to the debuffed target. There seems to be something about the decision-making process the AI goes through when multiple targets suddenly enter its range that doesn't happen when the targets were already present (I'm sure the devs know this already though.)

The good news is that while it does sometimes attack targets which you never touched (this may be caused by tab-targeting), but I have never observed it to attack targets who aren't in combat nor have I seen it attack CCed targets. It can aggro targets on its own (which gets it destroyed), and it will blow itself up attacking targets with spell reflects so you have to watch constantly. Don't ever assume it will live out its full duration.

I've been farming HSethhek Halls for some time now looking for the raven mount so I have had plenty of time to observe its behavior with packs of mobs. I've tried all sorts of ways to anticipate which target it will attack, with no luck so far.

Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
Thanks for the support. You can actually click "like" to try and make it more noteworthy. Feel free to add some comments or input, or even data if you have any collected. (no need to get banned btw....these forums are a fresh start :P )

Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
It seems to be much more consistent if it is dropped after you start attacking something. If the totem was out before, it seems to be rather random in what it attacks and it sometimes refuses to switch to the debuffed target. There seems to be something about the decision-making process the AI goes through when multiple targets suddenly enter its range that doesn't happen when the targets were already present (I'm sure the devs know this already though.)

The good news is that while it does sometimes attack targets which you never touched (this may be caused by tab-targeting), but I have never observed it to attack targets who aren't in combat nor have I seen it attack CCed targets. It can aggro targets on its own (which gets it destroyed), and it will blow itself up attacking targets with spell reflects so you have to watch constantly. Don't ever assume it will live out its full duration.

Interesting observations. I also found that dropping after I started attacking was the best way to keep it fixated....I had to use the same strat when it was bugged against the Training dummies.

This is one of the major issues with Fire Elemental too, other then the fact that it does not stack Searing Flames for Enhance to benefit. Fire Elemental AI is just like Searing totem, and it's very hard to get it to switch targets on the fly. And unlike Searing totem, you cannot redrop it since it will just disappear. Fire Elemental should only attack what you attack, similar to as if all your attacks had a /petattack macro in it. Unleashed as well.......there is SOO MUCH MOVEMENT in raids.....the designs are encountered for movement so I see no reason to leash our DPS cd.
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
All they need to do is the following:
1. Change our Mastery to Fury of the Storm - it boosts Melee and Nature damage by the amount our current Mastery does.
2. Change Searing Flames so that it applies from Flametongue, but not as a DoT debuff on the target - but as a stacking buff, on the Shaman, to his next Lava Lash. MW Mark 2.
3. Remove Magma Totem. Trust me, you won't miss it.
4. Replace Fire Nova with Thunder Shock - a Nature damage spell that deals damage to all targets within 8 yards of our target. Tied to the Shock cooldown, standard Shock range.

Four easy changes as opposed to 10, and it doesn't buff our DPS by so much that they will have a hard time balancing us - If they need to buff or nerf us, they can always tweak our Mastery up or down, or even buff specific spell coefficients.
Edited by Matuk on 11/17/2010 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
49 Human Warlock

1. Change our Mastery to Fury of the Storm - it boosts Melee and Nature damage by the amount our current Mastery does.

I'm not sure why you keep pushing this Matuk, our current Mastery is perfect.

Elemental damage buffs the majority of our Active damage, with the exception of Stormstrike. If they fix the scaling so Stormstrike scales well off weapon damage and Agility, we are perfectly fine in that regard.

By trying to stress Melee damage thru Mastery and not just our Agility stat.....you are also emphasizing stuff like melee and WF. While they need to remain relevant, they should not be the focus of the class......it's passive damage. In the long run, it's better to get more Active damage by trading passive damage such as melee, WF, and FT.

By not stressing fire and frost damage, you are gimping our other shocks and imbues....as well as a large portion of our solution to mobility.....fire dots and totems.

If you think about "uptime"......what can you reliably keep up 100% of the time?

Shocks, ULE, fire dots, searing totem. These are not affected by range and can be easily reapplied and tick throughout a fight, or tick on their own.

Damage such as melee, WF, FT, LS, LB, SS, and LL are all melee abilities. They are important, but they will not be used the entire fight.

If you take a fight with zero movement........both versions of the Mastery would work. You should be getting the same damage since the value of mastery should be equal. If you take the same fight and add lots of movement, elemental damage would be a better mastery cause it's still buffing the damage that you are able to maintain during that movement.....whereas nature/melee depends alot on passive dmg or stuff you have to do in melee range.

I was going to add this in the other thread when Hothgar brought it up.....but I WILL miss Magma totem. I do not think it needs to be removed. It is basically the AOE version of Searing totem's single target damage. If you remove it, there are no real active fire totems left.

I agree that Fire Nova, or some other AOE needs to be more convenient to use for Enhance, but magma works.....it's essential our Consecration that is used for groups that will last more then 10 seconds. The fact that it doesn't work with Searing Flames is a big problem, but it's still useful, even as just a leveling tool.

4. Replace Fire Nova with Thunder Shock - a Nature damage spell that deals damage to all targets within 8 yards of our target. Tied to the Shock cooldown, standard Shock range.

I like the idea of a castable aoe not tied to totem that is stronger at the cost of a shock cd.......but not all nature damage. Either fire damage, or like the "molten shock" idea jaffnar? had nature initial target, aoe fire damage. ULE FT buffs fire damage so it's a nice little use for it, and fire damage just seems more signature for aoe.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
All they need to do is the following:
2. Change Searing Flames so that it applies from Flametongue, but not as a DoT debuff on the target - but as a stacking buff, on the Shaman, to his next Lava Lash. MW Mark 2.

Four easy changes as opposed to 10, and it doesn't buff our DPS by so much that they will have a hard time balancing us - If they need to buff or nerf us, they can always tweak our Mastery up or down, or even buff specific spell coefficients.

One and Four I like a lot (go figure) but not so thrilled about two or three.

Totems are meant to be a large part of the class and when they finally got one of them to a point where we care about it, your suggestion is pushing it back into obscurity. On top of that you are asking them to remove Magma totem, a totem I happen to really like.

Also what would searing flames be buffing if it was a stacking buff on the shaman? If it is buffing fire damage then there is always the concern that it could bring FT/FT back into the picture and we are already getting a buff to fire damage with UE_FT even if it is one that won't work with lava lash. I guess it could just be a buff directly to lava lash with a percentage chance to proc on every flametongue hit (33/66/100%) with Improved Lava Lash just being the 30% increased damage. That's not too bad.

Back to the totems. What if instead of removing magma totem they nerfed it and then made it even better in the enhancement tree. Not damage but in another way. What if they nerfed it to tick once every 3 seconds as trained but the same damage and coefficient per tick as current. That's a pretty heavy nerf so elemental could still use it but they would only want to if they were already in melee range since it wouldn't be worth the movement time. Then for enhancement, replace Imp Fire Nova with Imp Magma Totem reducing the time between ticks by 2 seconds for 2 points (so it would tick once per second). Effectively doubling it's current dps and making it a much more responsive totem. Napkin math has searing totem + searing flames + imp lava lash's boost beating out an improved magma totem on 2 targets but talented magma would beat out searing on 3 or more.

So then AoE shock replaces Fire Nova. Magma totem gets a general nerf along with talented options to give it a very nice buff just for enhancement and our mastery shifts to melee and nature. Killing off all our issues and giving us some interesting dynamics along the way.

EDIT - although to be honest I actually like that other option raised in the other thread better then shifting our mastery to melee and nature since it doesn't increase our passive damage, in fact it actually gives us more active damage.

That suggestion was to nerf mastery to 2% per point and then increase stormstrike to 200% weapon damage and buff focused strikes to 60% for the 3 talent points. Overall dps changes would be neutral but it would completely kill off caster mainhands and that would remove FT/FT from consideration. I also really like the idea of a hard hitting Stormstrike doing around 10% of our direct damage and those buffs would get it there.
Edited by Rouncer on 11/17/2010 11:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]