@ Toozdey

85 Human Priest

I wish I had enough money to buy it. :( Right now, books for next semester will be iffy, let alone WoW. Ugh. Can someone give me a job so I can buy cata?

salushin: QUISTMAS PWEZENT!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

I wish I had enough money to buy it. :( Right now, books for next semester will be iffy, let alone WoW. Ugh. Can someone give me a job so I can buy cata?

Do you believe in those?

And I know. That's probably what'll happen. I just don't want to wait 18 days. My parents also HATE this game, so I'm not sure they'll buy it for me... Although, I'll probably get some money I can spend on it. I just want to do the pre download things.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Do you believe in those?

i believe in presents! like how you should give me some.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hmm...couple people I haven't seen in a while and a couple completely new faces in the @day thread today. ...What's happening to these quiet-ish new forums! :O

But, moving along now. I get home from school and I see a fire truck sitting outside my apartment complex. First thing I said to myself? "Well f*ck me!"
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
It definitely won't take a month. I doubt even a couple weeks if you are seriously gunning for a raid spot. The couple guilds I've seen actually posting their prospective raid schedules have been gunning for weeks 1-2 as the start of raids. Even Aliena (Tankspot) said she's guessing more like three days for serious levelers. Considering I don't plan to pee in a cup or not sleep for like 80 hours, I'll put myself around 4-5 days minimum, but almost definitely no more than a week... it helps to have a leveling partner too ;)

I'm one of those "not sleeping til 85" guys. >.>

I'm unemployed and my wife gave me the okay to buy lots of caffeine and order pizza. I got nothing but time, and I already have a levelling partner as well.

Haha, yeah me too basically :P (Except for the whole only eating food that you can keep on your desk for a week or receive from fast food... and of course peeing in a cup) And it helps that the other person I co-GM with is my significant other ;)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Where the hell did all of these QQ threads come from?! ...Did the crybabys finally find out about the new forums. 'Cause if they did, I think I'm gonna have to limit myself to the @day threads only, for fear of getting banned for telling too many idiots off.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Where the hell did all of these QQ threads come from?! ...Did the crybabys finally find out about the new forums. 'Cause if they did, I think I'm gonna have to limit myself to the @day threads only, for fear of getting banned for telling too many idiots off.

I know right. Fight the man, guys. Stop making me feel inadequate. I thought I was awesome despite the nerfbat to the skull, but you're killing my confidence.

</3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Do you believe in those?

i believe in presents! like how you should give me some.

Oh really? Maybe if you are really nice to me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

They're making the other forums read only tomorrow so people have moved here.

CRAP! This means all the idiots who want to know why we have sooo many spells that they just can't comprehend will come here. ...I knew this was gonna happen, but I tried to deny it. :[ Well, at least it was peaceful while it lasted. /mourn

I know right. Fight the man, guys. Stop making me feel inadequate. I thought I was awesome despite the nerfbat to the skull, but you're killing my confidence.

</3

Half of these people have no clue what they're talking about when they come in here with "valid arguments". I'm not saying all of them don't know what they're talking about, because there are quite a few who do. But the majority of the times, the ones who make the actual thread are idiots...then somehow the other ones gravitate towards that direction.

Eh, what are you gonna do.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
CRAP! This means all the idiots who want to know why we have sooo many spells that they just can't comprehend will come here. ...I knew this was gonna happen, but I tried to deny it. :[ Well, at least it was peaceful while it lasted. /mourn

</3

Half of these people have no clue what they're talking about when they come in here with "valid arguments". I'm not saying all of them don't know what they're talking about, because there are quite a few who do. But the majority of the times, the ones who make the actual thread are idiots...then somehow the other ones gravitate towards that direction.

Eh, what are you gonna do.

Yeah, agreed. I was mostly kidding. I still think I'm awesome.

<3 Priests
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Sick of these idiots whining about Chakra.

It's a buff. They just got a shiny red firetruck for Christmas, but they're complaining because it doesn't have lights on top.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

It's a buff. They just got a shiny red firetruck for Christmas, but they're complaining because it doesn't have lights on top.
I lold.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Man, I am totally craving one of those philly cheesesteak burgers from Carl's Jr....
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
1. Do the thumbs down thingy on the downer posts. Ignore the dumbs. This pile of dumbs may L2P and grow up to be good priests but there will always be a new crop. Don't insult, don't gripe and don't call them nasty names. They're not worth you getting b&. =)

2. cheesesteak.

3. Three days to level to 85 is sooo not good. They promised a nice slow leveling xpac so you can immerse yourself in the experience and last a long time AND be satisfied. Do not want a slam bang thank you ma'am. Freakin impatient gamers! Hmph.

4. CHEESESTEAK

5. i wanna firetruck!! If there are firemen that come with it. =)

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

If only they hadn't announced the old forums becoming read only.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

3. Three days to level to 85 is sooo not good. They promised a nice slow leveling xpac so you can immerse yourself in the experience and last a long time AND be satisfied. Do not want a slam bang thank you ma'am. Freakin impatient gamers! Hmph.

the way we lvl Vix that won't be a problem.

hmm it randomly picked my druids avatar, oh well
Edited by Yesimdruish on 11/16/2010 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

It'll be hard to level slowly with a 280/310 mount. Unless you want to read all the quest text that is, but I did that on the beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]