Earthquake not scaling with SP since patch.

Well, it has happened.

1) Run to target dummy and watch EQ tick for 442 and crit for 884
2) Get naked and watch it hit for the same amount

Not much to report apart from saying that it's not scaling with Attack Power either. Going to head over to Bug Report forums and make a thread there too, but for those of you who like pictures:

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/Femur_yo/EQ2.png
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/Femur_yo/EQ1-2.png
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
In response to a feedback ticket that I opened earlier today:

"Our Development Team has been researching the issue and will be hotfixing the problem within the next week or two; you may wish to keep a weather eye on the bug report forums for any updates that they may post. Rest assured however that we have identified the issue and a fix is in the works!"

This was AFTER I had gotten the standard "the problem is on your end, delete your cache folder etc." response, but I followed up obviously wanting a real answer.

So there you go lol. Figured they were aware but it's nice to get confirmation.
Edited by Vexas on 11/16/2010 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

This was AFTER I had gotten the standard "the problem is on your end, delete your cache folder etc." response, but I followed up obviously wanting a real answer.

I wish the in game GMs weren't the lowest rung on the ladder.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Are you sure? my EQ was hitting for 621 with 1242 crits last night
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
OOB
I'm assuming you were in ICC when you are saying that your earthquake was hitting for 600 with 1200 crits. What we should all really do is protest this by speccing out of earthquake, that will surely fix the problem of a crappy AoE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]