HxC Raiding DK LF Thurs-Sat Top Raiding Guild

80 Human Death Knight
Willing to faction change if it's the right guild! I am willing to join a 10-man guild if they meet my requirements.

Dedicated, very skilled DK who just came back to get ready for Cataclysm. Looking for a high-end guild that competes for server firsts. I would prefer PvE and Alliance but will consider PvP and Horde faction.

I can play whichever spec the guild would like me as. I would prefer Frost, but I can do whatever.

Raiding times are Eastern.
I can raid Monday-Wednesday - 9:30PM-12:30PM with the option of going 30 minutes later.
Thursday - 5:30PM - 8:30PM
Friday - 4PM-Whenever
Saturday - Whenever

Here is my armory link. Keep in mind I had stopped playing in April and started back up last week.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&cn=Maahaa
Edited by Maahaa on 11/22/2010 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Up
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Back up
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
^.^
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Back up
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
There's gotta be something..
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Are you only interested in 25 man raids?
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
I am open to 10s as well
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Up up
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
^.^
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
upppppp
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
^.^
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Back up
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Up up
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Since you're open to tens, please give us a look.

Skill Is Soulbound is a newly formed raid guild on the Kel'thuzad server who's main goal is to clear all content in Cataclysm at the 10-Man Heroic level. Our philosophy is efficiency and effectiveness. We want to keep raid days to a minimum so our raids will be focused and allow for little margin of error. We will be hardcore during raid times meaning we will not fool around during raid hours. Outside of raid times, we will be relaxed and fun. Many of us in the guild are very serious about PVP and will be pursuing these phases of the game on days we are not raiding.

Currently Skill Is Soulbound is recruiting ALL level 80s who have raid experience and are interested in serious raiding in Cataclysm.

Raid days/times are not solidified currently, but our initial plan is Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6PM Server Time until 9 or 10PM Server Time. During progression we may also use Mondays from 6PM to 9 or 10PM server to work on a new boss/finish a tier of content. However, Mondays will only be set as raid days if the raid team collectively agrees to come back and make attempts that day. Otherwise it will an off-day.
Once we have enough members we will establish two raid teams consisting of 10 members. We will work to divide our talents evenly to make each team as capable as the other. For starters, one raid team will be given full attention.

Our goal is to clear and farm a tier of content until we feel we are capable of clearing that tier of content at the heroic level. We will then strictly focus on the heroic level until a new tier of content is released, at which point we will then rinse and repeat.

Our guild website is http://skillisbound.guildlaunch.com

Please check out our website and feel free to contact me via email through the guild website if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Pepep
Guild Master
<Skill Is Soulbound>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Multa Nocte raids from 9:30pm (pst) until 12:00am midnight (pst). We enjoy this schedule very much, because it frees up our evenings to have normal lives and do anything we please, then we turn in to an evening of a couple strong, productive hours of hardcore heroic raiding. So if you're normally up this late, you might give it some thought.

Multa Nocte raids at the above posted times on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday & Monday. We are a 25man heroic guild, currently recruiting only very high caliber players to solidify a Cata roster which will take our guild to a higher level of play than we achieved in Icecrown. In Icecrown, pre-patch 4.0.1 Multa Nocte reached 9/12 H 25man and 11/12 H 10man. We also all but had H PP and H Sindy down on 25man, so a hair shy of 11/12 H 25man at patch release.

We're not satisfied. Multa Nocte has come a long way and we're moving up the ranks some more come cata. So between now and Cata, we're shedding some under-performers and carefully recruiting only the best qualified players out there, who are willing to take a small leap of faith in our guild, leadership and direction...

Applicants must know their class well, be able to perform at a high level, and be drama free (No teens, adults only). We are a mature established guild that raids late night looking for high performance players. Multa Nocte is taking steps necessary to give the top guild on our server a headache at very least. They're not going to get uncontested realm firsts.

Current openings are updated frequently on our website. However we are always open to quality people who are very skilled regardless of class. Referrals are welcome.

Class Openings:

Resto Shammy
Elemental Shammy
Hunter
DK DPS

Raid Schedule (All times PST)

Tue: 9:30pm - 12:00am
Thu: 9:30pm - 12:00am
Sun: 9:30pm - 12:00am
Mon: 9:30pm - 12:00am

Visit us at: Multa-Nocte.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Times don't work for me :\

Bump
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]