Is there level 70 DK PvP gear from BG's?

70 Draenei Death Knight
Hello DK's,

I was wondering if there was level 70 Death Knight (purple) PvP gear from doing Battle Grounds? I have quite a few Honor Points saved up and would like to start buying a set, including weapons, trinkets, etc...

My Hunter, Priest, and Warlock all have level 60 (purple) PvP gear from head to toe (including weapons, shields, trinkets, etc...), but I can not find the DK gear. The 60 bracket for PvP gear cost around 1200 Honor Points (for all purple) will the DK set at 70 be a similar cost?

Thus far I have looked in Stormwind, Ironforge, Exodar (spelling?), the DK hideout (name?), and Shattrah City. I am sure I must have overlooked it somehow.

Maybe it does not exsist?

Thanks.

PS This a little personal goal I have for all my characters, thanks :)
70 Draenei Death Knight
I have done a little searching around the Internet and discovered that "possibly" DK's only have a few armor sets. They all appear to be from dungeons (10 mans and up), and nothing from a BG's (Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, or Alterac Valley).

Also, it appears Honor Points have little to no value for a DK, is this true?

Can someone please confirm if this is true or not?

Thank you so much.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
honor points have great value for an max lvl dk, but for one at lower levels I do not know. Grind out the last 10 levels! :D
90 Human Death Knight
All you can get, same as pretty much every class is the offset armour pieces, jewelery and trinkets for level 70. There were some blue sets for classes from various reputation vendors but I doubt a DK set was put in. The arena armour sets were removed at Wrath.

Go to for the list of items http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filter=minrl=70;maxrl=70;ub=6;cr=144;crs=1;crv=0
70 Draenei Death Knight
Thanks so much!

I suspected this to be true. Thank you for the confirmation :)

I was hoping for a full set of purples for my DK, much like my other characters obtained thru BG Honor Points at the Stormwind Armory.

I know it really is a minor goal to have, as far as Azeroth is concerned, but a fun one, at least for me. I will never have hopes to compete with the big boys so I kept my goals small :)

Anyone have a recommendation for a DK armor set for a casual player? Maybe something obtainable thru overland questing? I do not have the time or knowledge to be competitive for a Raid environment.

Basically, I would like for my DK to have "matching armor" LOL!! I know, seems silly, but I really liked the DK armor set from the opening set of DK quests. Saddly I have outgrown it. Now, I look like a pizza with ALL the toppings! HAHA!

Thanks again!
80 Draenei Death Knight
Most of the armor you get in Northrend goes pretty well together; color tones are more muted and everything follows a sort of viking-berserker style.

I guess you could run BC heroics? Dungeons really aren't that hard with the DF tool.
70 Draenei Death Knight
Most of the armor you get in Northrend goes pretty well together; color tones are more muted and everything follows a sort of viking-berserker style.

I guess you could run BC heroics? Dungeons really aren't that hard with the DF tool.

Thanks for that info :) I may give that a go. As long as a Dungeon Crawl isn't an epic ordeal, an hour to coordinate, and 4 hours to complete I should be able to do them. My days of "Epic Dungeons" are long gone...

Thanks for all the replies DK's.

I would like to thank Blizzard for making a game that can satisfy most every kind of player and give great game play value :)
80 Human Paladin
You can now get really cheap Brutal Gladiator gear for a Dk. (level 70) It is reallly nice gear and I have it all. It is located in Gadgetzan in Tanaris, hope you find it okay Goodluck!
82 Human Death Knight
Here is my DK with the gear. :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In the process of deciding between 69 and 70 for my DK. Extremely glad(iator) they have a 70 purple set. I was getting worried.
85 Human Warrior
Suddenly necro
90 Orc Death Knight
You can also buy it in the underbelly in Dalaran.
86 Orc Death Knight
Oh thank god! I was wondering the same thing. To gadgetzan i go :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]