Is there wierdness with heal scaling ~60

86 Gnome Priest
Did a couple of RFD runs last night (level 58 and 59) and it seemed like all my heals were a lot bigger than the day before (level 57) or a couple days prior to that (level 55).

Looking at my logs, Heal was doing:
11/13: 750-1000, crit to ~1400
11/15: 900-1100, crit to ~1600
11/16: 1700-2000, crit to ~3100 (very wide spread in crits)

Renew ticks got a similar bump.

The first two seem like a pretty normal bump for going up a couple levels, that last one, though - almost double? That don't seem right.

I wish I could post the graph of this - the spread last night on Heal is strikingly different from the prior two days (min 1000 to a max of 3700) I suppose the low end may be from specific debufs - are there any in Hellfire Ramparts?

Obviously, I've upgraded some equipment and have more int now, but nothing to make this kind of a difference.

What's going on?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Yea, they scale like that, so what?
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
So it's normal for your output do double in the space of 4 levels?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Actually, its more like 2-3 levels, it starts to jump around level 57-58, and then around 60, the scaling slows down. It's to transition to outlands.
Edited by Memoryz on 11/17/2010 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's the transition from old world to Outland.

seconded
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
OK, that's what I was looking for. I got into those runs and was like "Where the heck are those big green numbers coming from?"

thanks all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]