[OT] What if there were no OTs...?!

85 Night Elf Death Knight
0___________o

Serious question guys, what if OTs didn't exist? What would you imagine these forums would be like without them?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If there were no OTs, our Fury Warriors would tank everything because of how broken Warrior threat is.
Reply Quote
I don't get it. Did you mean to post this in the tanking forums?

/facepalm

I meant Off-Topic discussion threads. You've never seen an OT thread? There's one in the Customer Service forum for instance. And you obviously didn't even read my post because I specifically said "What would these forums be like without them."

Laughing at the irony right now, because I'm in an off-topic thread trying to bring it back "On topic" XD
Edited by Shanoftheded on 11/10/2010 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
There would be less off-topic threads.

I'm not sure how you were struggling with the answer so much that you felt the need to make a thread about it.
Edited by Mayeli on 11/10/2010 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
since there are no OT threads in the DDF, It's not that hard to imagine...
Reply Quote
Wow, I guess my healers and tanks really mean it when they say DPS have a hard time figuring things out... /sarcasm

These are examples of OT threads:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/968496868

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/968626873

They usually take the form of joke topics for people to relax in a particular forum. I was making a joke with this thread in the same manner they do, hoping that someone would pick up on it and say something funny or crazy.

since there are no OT threads in the DDF, It's not that hard to imagine...

I was talking about the forums as a whole.
Edited by Shanoftheded on 11/10/2010 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

Well... this thread wouldn't exist. So that's a plus right there.
Edited by Mooclane on 11/10/2010 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

ha. +like for humor

Anyone OT threads are few and far between as is. There are one or two that revolve around the tanking forum, none really in the healing forum and none in the dd forum. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
I was making a joke with this thread in the same manner they do, hoping that someone would pick up on it and say something funny or crazy.

So you were trying to be ironic? If so, you fell a bit short of creating such a situation.
Reply Quote

You get a Like, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I don't get it. Did you mean to post this in the tanking forums?

/facepalm

I meant Off-Topic discussion threads. You've never seen an OT thread? There's one in the Customer Service forum for instance. And you obviously didn't even read my post because I specifically said "What would these forums be like without them."

Laughing at the irony right now, because I'm in an off-topic thread trying to bring it back "On topic" XD

Should've been more obvious!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You get a Like, sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]