What do you love doing as a druid?

80 Night Elf Druid
One of my favorite things to do is fly around in Nagrand (my favorite zone). I really love landing on one of those floating rocks, shifting to travel form, and running full speed over the edge, then shifting to flight form.

I also love shifting to flight form as close to the ground as I can get (I die a lot. Always remove your gear!)

I love being able to gather stuff for questions without shifting out of flight form. Just swoop down, gather it, and fly off before the mobs can get to me.

And lastly, I really like playing wsg. Sneaking into the horde base and grabbing the flag, dashing outside and shifting to travel form and speeding back towards my base. :)

What do you love doing as a druid?
Reply Quote
For me it is killing people in BGs mindlessly and listening (reading really) to them QQ about how OP feral druids are. Especially pallys. I used to have to run away from pallies just because I couldn't fight them one on one, now they run away from me with the same thought (even holy pallys). I love my drood.
Edited by Tahrann on 11/14/2010 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
One of the greatest things is while soloing, flying up to a cliff were there are mobs you need to kill, and while still in the air you shift out of SFF and shift into cat, landing on the edge of the cliff. It just seems so fluid and awesome when I do it. Never gets old.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I just love being able to queue into randoms as tank or healer. :D
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
i like killing horde in northrend and bc, and when you get overwhelmed shadowmeld+bird=industructable
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm a druidholic. Pretty much everything mentioned here, I love doing...Plus going cat form stealth into alliance controlled nodes with maybe one dps and only springing out when the alliance begins to think they've won. Surprise tree = much frustration. :3
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I Really enjoy Shifting into cat from a fair distance above the ground while moving at full speed in SFF, but knowing where the fall damage limit is for cats, and hitting prowl before i even land; It's just fun to attack players in that manner.

Also fun are my hybrid abilities, I do enjoy playing a class that can do it all. Perhaps the most fun for me, is when I'm raiding something that I'd consider to require a good bit of focus, and the feral rotation isn't exactly for sleepwalkers. Pulling off top dog (err, cat) dps while raiding a hard boss is very satisfying.

Let's not forget my tauren benefits of being able to grief other player's herbs, rofl.
Edited by Zephn on 11/12/2010 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
i love ..... ..... being a druid :D will always be my main and was the first toon I lvl'ed back in vanilla wow and will be my first 85 on cata ..

and best thing ever is jumping off a cliff and hittin bird form.. while ppl do the same and die trying :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
It was tree form... but blizzard decided to make it a timed buff...
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Basically, it let's me do whatever I want, the way I want it. Which is nice. I love being able to be flexible in any scenario.

Keeps you sharp and lessens the dullness and bordem of this game that seems to hit me often.
Edited by Elbrouk on 11/12/2010 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
As Resto, never having to stop to cast a heal... Rolling HOTs + Swiftmend/Nature's Swiftness + Spacebar + QWEASD = never bored while healing. Also, shifting Tree and being Immortal for 30 seconds.

As Feral (Tank), while tanking a boss, a player die, shifting out of bear form, cast rebirth, shift back into bear form, move boss so dead player can accept.

Either spec, Super Simian Sphere...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Jumped off a floating island in Nagrand once not thinking about the noobies behind me.

Splat......Splat = huge lols :)
Reply Quote
Pretty much anything having to do with flight form. Love being able to jump off of mountains and such and just flying off...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Basically, it let's me do whatever I want, the way I want it. Which is nice. I love being able to be flexible in any scenario.

Brings to mind the quote from Ninetoes: "DRUID: Because you're just one global cooldown away from reminding your guildmates that you can do their job, too."
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Moonfare/Sunfare and Starfall are probably the two things I love most about druids. ♥

But the hybrid aspect of the class and its versatility to perform all four roles in the game is pretty cool too. More specifically as a boomkin, my primary role is damage but I have a respectable mana pool with which I can innervate a healer, and a respectable amount of spell power for using Tranquility or placing heals on myself in emergencies. Lastly, battle ress. :D

Also what Shimmerglade said.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What's not to love?

- Checking all 3 roles on the dungeon finder
- Jumping right before flight form (every time, I can't help myself)
- Dotting enemies in the air and praying I left just enough room to get out of combat before I go splat
- Typhooning people off ledges
- Stealthing my way to Anzu
- Watching rogues kill themselves on thorns
- Shadowmeld + Flight form when I cause more trouble than I can handle
- Not having to keep 9 stacks of glyphs in my bank anymore for spec changes

The only thing I don't enjoy is the lack of bag space.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Cat bomb.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

Brings to mind the quote from Ninetoes: "DRUID: Because you're just one global cooldown away from reminding your guildmates that you can do their job, too."

Pretty much this. I love the flexibility of the Druid to fulfill all roles and do it well.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stealth Kitty -> Typhoon on a group coming to roll the lumber mill...

Sure other classes can knock people off, but with druids, they can't see it coming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]