need peeps hlp

85 Tauren Druid
ok i planned on making a hunter when cata comes out but recently i have been looking at warriors also and i need help as to which one to play as my alliance main need help going crazy between choosing hunter or warriors,need to know if hunters are gonna suck or not
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
warriors do more damage dont they?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Play the class you enjoy the most, not one that is best at the moment.

FOTM is never fun, well it might be for a few then it just gets boring when its brought in line.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Play the class you enjoy the most, not one that is best at the moment.

FOTM is never fun, well it might be for a few then it just gets boring when its brought in line.

This. And your play style. I like to get right in there and fight nose to nose. But I've watched hunters in groups stand back with the clothies fighting at a distance, and still having a grand ol time.
Edited by Klawhammer on 11/15/2010 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Stay druid.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
hunters are fine for the people that made the adjustment. both will be pretty good, played correctly. I'll say the same as everyone here, rock what you like
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]