T11

Love the new tier.

The detail on the front of the helm around the face is nice. The heroic color scheme looks good as well. Can't wait to rock it :)
Edited by Thoria on 11/15/2010 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why does Blizzard want us to look like birds lol. T11 looks like a cockatoo and S9 looks like a freaking hawk bird thing or something.

Having wings doesn't make us druids! :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
As far as plate wearers go, we always seem to get the short end of the stick : /
Edited by Yipe on 11/15/2010 4:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Classic Judgement is probably the best well ever get, wtb hide armor option or get a vanity slot to stick a tuxedo in to cover it up.
Reply Quote
I like the PvP set. Which is why I will likely be focusing on PvP with my pally now. =/
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well at least its not as power rangerish.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Man, thats gonna look so silly on my tauren paladin. I also hate the heroic colors, they are to alliance-y.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I will not be showing my helm, but then nothing's new there. Always an option to fob off the set bonus and go for heroic pieces that look like warrior t11 instead!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
At least its not a dress
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
At least its not a dress

Bah, this would look SO much better with a skirt.

And this is coming from the race/gender that the set arguably looks the best on :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well the great thing about a bad helm in this game is you can turn that graphic off. i'm fond of blue so i like the regular version... i doubt i'll get the heroic version being in a casual guild now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont mind it, as paladins weve had worse...remember our naxx gear, how about crystalforge, it was a purple jumpsuit
Edited by Pineapplehut on 11/16/2010 6:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
"Birdadin"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
the helm is unbelievably stupid, what pally wants to look like a bird
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like it.... the Blue one that is, the white one looks silly.

Would prefer it if the shoulder pads were angled a little differently to cover more of the shoulder....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I like it. Simple, sort of looks like it's been forged from some kind of stone and the orange/purple highlights on the normal/heroic respectively are a nice touch. I can't remember the last time I actually had my helm showing so that's a non-issue. :/

I never did like that big chunky plate belt model though, it makes my character look pregnant.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I like it.... the Blue one that is, the white one looks silly.

Would prefer it if the shoulder pads were angled a little differently to cover more of the shoulder....

Yeah I like the set except for something with the shoulders. I think you hit it on the head for me. At certain angles you can see straight through the shoulders to the ground. If they changed that up the set would be pretty sweet.

PS: I hide helm always anyways. It gets uncomfortable with my braids in my helm all smashed up. =P
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The Armor is made entirely of Rock hence the helm with a Shattered top, and the jagged shoulders.

I like it Personally
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]