T11

85 Tauren Paladin
Seeing them all lined up like that, most of the T11 looks terrible to me. Especially the priest helm - looks like they're about to go deep-sea diving for sunken treasah, complete with Hollywood-style interior lighting so you can see their expressions more clearly.

They'll need the helmet to breathe underwater in the underwater zones :]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The new hlem better not mess up my hair!!! I have a rep to maintain. <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
At least we can hide our helms. Beats the hell out of that steaming pile they are giving to warriors. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
t11 looks best on Draenei. (intentional?)

Everything looks best on Draenei. This includes nothing.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Kinda OT but...

Rogue T11 sure isn't very stealthy. :X
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i think if you dont show the helm itl look pretty sweet tbh then again the colors on the heroic version reminds me of my justicar set which was my 1st teir set :D so thats all kinds of awesome for me. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This set does not look like T2 and it does not include a skirt.

Therefore, thumbs up from me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We pretty much have the worst looking set of all, other than hunters (of course) and maybe priests. Everyone else has armor that is at least a little bit iconic of their class (warrior frowny belt, lol), while ours is kind of generic. It might look better on someone other than a human male...

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if u look really hard and close, it almost looks like crystal shards...

that is enough for me to suffer through it, but imo the only other class that might have legitimate complaints would be druids (overall pretty terrible) and warriors (just the helm), we BY FAR are the ugliest
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So are we returning to 8 piece sets instead of 5 piece ones?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Paladin T11 is awful. Hands down the worst looking tier set. If you think otherwise.. i dunno, l2art.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love both sets completely. I think Blizz did a great job.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I think the T11 Pally set looks tougher than the Warrior set, it's way more bulky if you ask me (i like the bulky), plus you can always hide the helm, i wonder how it'll look when i change to Tauren.

This Set is very 50/50 though, some love it others hate it, i personally love it.
Edited by Bullvar on 11/20/2010 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
That rogue set doesn't make sense at all. It looks like they're going for the set, then found better shoulders along the way.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm hopeful it will look better on BE's or Cow People
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm...ok...with it for the most part for now, but i will be hiding my helm...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]