Least favorite dps

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I still tank 5 mans in my frost spec. It's easier too hold AoE threat than as blood still. Hell, sometimes if the healer looks solid i'll wear most/all DPS gear too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Oblig. "The Bad Ones" remark...

That out of the way, I have to say it's hard to hold threat on frost DKs and fury warriors. Arcane mages can be an issue as well, but only if they pick the wrong target to unload their 50k AB crits on.

Of course, given that I tank as frost most of the time it's not really a problem ^-^
Reply Quote
84 Goblin Warrior
Hunters for me; 95% of the time if someone pulls for me it tends to be a hunter. If a dps'er pulls off of me, they have the gear to handle it anyhow - so I don't sweat it.

The hunter's doing less damage than the healer while "helping speed things along" by pulling for me when my runes/whatever are on cooldown grind my gears though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Anything with an aoe stun or root. Im trying to group up casters with silences or reflects to bring them to me and I see they get cc'd 20yds away makes me cringe. It also make keeping aggro at range a little harder. Once I get'em stacked, your free to do whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
boomkins or ele shamans that decide that using their knockback during a pull is a good idea

For sure, ^^ always pisses me off.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
QAB
Pre 4.0 I would have said Boomkins now its fury wars then mages (all three specs) after that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]