Only one Battle Rez per fight?

90 Night Elf Druid
I am sure this has already been addressed and I missed it, so I'm sorry in advance. I question this because sometimes my battle rez does not work, but the thing is, it doesn't work even if I haven't used it yet. I've had to reload my UI to get it to work, and that doesn't always do the trick. So, someone heard that we can only use one per fight. Is that true? It doesn't say on the tooltip, and also, if so... does that mean if we are battling Sindragosa and it happens to work on our first try, but we wipe anyways.. two tries later I can't use it even though its not the same "fight" but we are still on the same boss? That doesn't make sense to me. Goodness, it has a half hour cooldown. Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It is one battle-rez per fight so if another druid uses it thats the one, also i believe soulstone/reincarnation might be included in the 1 battle rez per fight mechanic but im not sure on that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
That would make sense.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone know where I can read on this? I read the patch notes and find nothing in there about this.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Does anyone know where I can read on this? I read the patch notes and find nothing in there about this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1064305#blog
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Last I heard, it's supposed to be one Brez/Soulstone per 10man encounter, 3 per 25man encounter.

Of course, this doesn't work correctly all the time. :|
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I love how all the comments in that blog post are like OH NOES WAT ABOOT MAI AHNK?! when the post says specifically "rebirth and soul stone."

People seriously need to get an effing grip.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
The reason shamans are concerned about Ankh is before this discussion was moved to the new Blog/Forums a blue responded he would have to check whether Shaman's Reincarnation was included as a Battle Rez limited in an encounter or not. That thread was then locked since the discussion was redirected to the new forums.

Since then I've seen no confirmation about Reincarnation's interaction with druid's battle rez or lock's Soulstone.

Oh and today for the first time I noticed in Version 4.0.3 during a 10 man ICC boss fight that after a druid battle rezzed a dead tank I was then killed by said mob he was tanking. My normal buttons appeared saying Release Spirit or Reincarnate and when I clicked Reincarnate I was unable to rez. I recieved the new error msg you get when too many Brezzes are used in a boss encounter.

So yes Shaman's are concerned and in a bit of a panic waiting patiently for confirmation if its working as intended or is a bug.
Reply Quote
My biggest concern is whether or not they've fixed the bugs associated with this mechanic. Until today, the behavior of Rebirth was very unpredictable, occasionally allowing multiple Rebirths per encounter (in a 10-man) and occasionally not even allowing one. I also saw at least two distinct error messages associated with Rebirth failures.

And yes, if Reincarnation is included in the "battle rez" category, that would be extremely disappointing since it's self-only and already limited by a long cooldown.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love how all the comments in that blog post are like OH NOES WAT ABOOT MAI AHNK?! when the post says specifically "rebirth and soul stone."

People seriously need to get an effing grip.

Maybe you need to get an effing grip and learn to pay attention to what is wrong about it instead of trolling people about it. The reason Shamans, Druids, and Warlocks are so uptight about the Ahnk, well any of those classes that pays attention to Blue posts is on the main blue about the subject Ahnk was brought up but never said yay or nay as to whether or not it counted.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Last I heard, it's supposed to be one Brez/Soulstone per 10man encounter, 3 per 25man encounter.

Of course, this doesn't work correctly all the time. :|

it adds/added (has it been fixed?) such an exciting element of spontaneity to raids! will we get to battlerez this time? will half the raid rez outside at 1hp to be oneshot by a priest's holy nova? flip a *%##ing coin!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sorta makes soulstones useless. Brez is the only option since you can pick which player to rez based on the situation. Guaranteed raid spot for at least one druid...
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
If you don't die its not an issue Zarjanu......

I'm guessing its bugged and that they will fix it if they feel like it but in the mean time just don't rely on your Brez to save the day and you should be fine
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]